What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kenyan Drake - Buy, Sell, Hold? Leave your thoughts and I'll respond to yours. (1 Viewer)

wheeleke

Footballguy
Have Kenyan Drake and picked him up off of waivers. Not sure what to think. Looked awesome last night and a good fit for their offense. Situation gets muddled with David Johnson and when/if he returns and then Chase Edmonds. Their schedule is pretty tough over next couple of weeks with Tampa Bay and SF (again) run defenses, then their bye week. I could use a QB2 with Cam's uncertainty and Mahomes' injury.

My roster (2QB, .5 PPR league)

QB - Mahomes, Newton, Darnold, Moore, Rudolph; RB - Fournette, Henry, Mixon, Drake, L. Murray; WR - Evans, Adams, Julio, Gallup; TE - Kelce

Finding a strong QB2 makes the most sense and there's other guys I can pick up at RB depth like Mattison, Miles Sanders that are available. Jay Ajayi too. One guy is interested in offering AJ Green for Drake, and then I could move one of my WRs for a QB.

I'd definitely be looking to upgrade your QB's in a 2 QB league.  Newton probably out for the year, Mahomes/Moore have a BYE soon (I assume you will drop Moore once Mahomes is starting again).  Darnold/Rudolph both have their issues, although both have some easy matchups coming up - so assuming they can conquer their confidence problems (big if) they might be OK.

Assuming either Johnson or Edmonds is healthy, it's hard to see Drake being anything more than a committee guy.  Drake is a good player, but a fully healthy David Johnson is a great player.  I'd say if you can swap Drake for AJ Green that is a good idea (although Green might have his own QB problems with the Bengals benching Dalton).

Here's mine

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/781654-streaming-dst-–-eagles-steelers-seahawks-browns-cowboys-jets-whir/

Users who are viewing this thread