What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Browns vs Broncos - Week 9 (1 Viewer)

Eww. Thats not boding well for Sutton. Allen curled up in the fetal position as the first sign of pressure.

With healthy CBs and a good pass rush, I thought the Browns would be a good play against a journey QB making his first start.

Browns WR's cannot catch Mayfield's heat.    Pretty shameful actually.   Hitting WR's in the hands and it goes right between them.    

either tomorrow or after they lose to the Bills at home next week. 
I would think tomorrow since the Browns are supposed to be in the easy part of their schedule and the new guy could get a few wins.  Fans happy with a few trash wins thinking maybe it can be turned around next season.  

I would think tomorrow since the Browns are supposed to be in the easy part of their schedule and the new guy could get a few wins.  Fans happy with a few trash wins thinking maybe it can be turned around next season.  
Bills are better than their record.  I could see Freddie losing to them then letting the new coach take over?  either way, whatever at this point. 

According to a sideline report by Jay Feely of CBS, officials informed Beckham Jr. and Landry that their shoes didn't meet NFL uniform regulations and would have to be changed at halftime if they wanted to return for the second half.

Cleveland can get it back with a little over a minute left if the Broncos run it twice and then punt.  Mayfield #### the bed on that 4th down, not even looking at Beckham who had a step on Chris Harris. 

meh.  do you really care about the units?
Unis are cared about.  It's incredible now much they're cared about actually.

In this case though, we were looking for an '89 AFC Championship kind of look (mile high or not).   Im sure it happens from time to time, but I cant seem to recall a game where the unis colors contrasted less than today's game.    

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread