What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best 2-7 team you've seen? (1 Viewer)

Sasgaard

Footballguy
12 team Dynasty league, PPR.

I'm on pace to be 2-7 while I was one of the favorites at the start of the season. Brees, David Johnson, S. Barkley, Juju, Thielen, Davante Adams, Ertz.

Looking at this team before week one, I was feeling pretty good. 

2-7 later, not so much.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm on pace to be 2-7 while I was one of the favorites at the start of the season. Brees, David Johnson, S. Barkley, Juju, Thielen, Davante Adams, Ertz.

2-7 later, not so much.
Fantasy football is a cruel mistress, my friend. 

2 years back I went 3-11 & missed the playoffs while taking 10% for the points total. 

so even without injury I just ran into a buzz saw every week. 

its a very humbling hobby. Look no further than these very forums to see how wrong we all get it on a weekly basis. A few may toot their horn over a couple of correct calls every week or look back at a bad game & try to sound smart after the fact, but most know what a fine line it is between genius & imbecile. 

and of course luck has a ton to do with it, as I’m sure you feel this year. That’s a heck of a lineup you posted - and completely snake-bit, too. 

better luck down the stretch if you can still make a WC at 7-7, or better luck next year if not.  :hifive:

Yeah, gonna be toilet bowl for me this year....and eyes on next year. The weird thing too this year is when I look at the top teams in my leagues, a lot of them are really not that good. It's been such an injury plague year for many, the top teams this year are often the ones who got through the weeks without injuries. I feel it's every year that way but for some reasons, I find this year to be brutal overall.

Why specifically 2-7 teams?

Why not 3-6, 1-8, 0-9?

Just because you want to highlight yourself? No one else cares about your team. Don't come here for sympathy. 
Take a chill pill buddy. It's a forum to discuss anything FFL related so why not a topic about people sharing their losing team while in theory a great line up. You seem to have some anger issues, therapy maybe?

• Smile
Reactions: rct

2-7 later, not so much.
That's rough. prior to start of season i would've have been absolutely stoked to have your roster. You were absolutely crushed by injuries. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I might have ya beat. 

Newton, Kamara, Mixon, Hopkins, Hill, Godwin, Diggs, Kittle. 

Good enough to currently be holding the number 2 pick in next year's rookie draft. 

Injuries are the great equalizer. It doesn't matter how good a team looks on paper, injuries can always ruin a championship caliber team.

60 man rosters

2 QB - Full IDP

QBs - Mahommes, Newton, Foles, Lock

RBs - S Barkley, Kamara, Singletary, T Coleman, J Samuels

WRs - D Adams, D Westbrook

TE - Njoku

LBs - Roquon, D White, D Leonard, VDE, J Brown (1.5 games)

CBs - All - have had to stream all season

Ss - D James, T Walker

Went 15-1 last year will be 3-6 after tonight

I know - no one cares...

12 team PPR Superflex with .25 points per carry

Mahomes

Brees

Mayfield

Bridgewater

Saquon

Kamara

M Mack

Kerryon

Guice

Sutton

Dede

Diontae Johnson

Trequon Smith

JJAW

D Hamilton

M Boykin

(I only typically start 2 WR's since it's .25 points per carry)

Kittle

F Moreau

Ian Thomas

Users who are viewing this thread