Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
HellToupee

The Trump Rally Thread: New Jersey - MAGA/KAG Supporters Are Always Welcome . The Ladies Love ❤️ Donald

Recommended Posts

Nothing like a seeing a Trump live but if you can’t make it to one watching it on TV/online is the next best thing.

Edited by HellToupee
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey I’m only an hour away. Thought I smelled something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, joffer said:

Hey I’m only an hour away. Thought I smelled something.

I love humor from both sides , bof sidez, but what does this mean??

:confused:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump is a colossal PIA whenever he comes to town, which is shockingly too often.

We don't live anywhere near Rupp, but traffic is a nightmare everywhere...

Just had to get that off my chest.  Thanks for listening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The General said:

Did he jump off the top turnbuckle yet??

Taking Don’s athletic prowess in consideration I have no doubt he could land an elbow reminiscent of the late , great , Macho Man. Oh btw don’t forget Don’s familiarity with the squared circle. 

  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have now decided to vote for Andy Beshear tomorrow.

 

Bevin - not a smart play - "this is better than the Final Four" .  :oldunsure:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OrtonToOlsen said:

WELCOME FELLOW SCHOLARS

You may have missed the memo amigo, we don’t do this here. Please leave the snark at the door, strive to be better , I do. Thanks fellow poster 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Laughing 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HellToupee said:

You may have missed the memo amigo, we don’t do this here. Please leave the snark at the door, strive to be better , I do. Thanks fellow poster 

All caps too :lmao:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That 45 stocking hat is pretty neat , I wonder how that would go on the Williams campus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

That 45 stocking hat is pretty neat , I wonder how that would go on the Williams campus

Stylish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, John Blutarsky said:

How so?

Getting the crowd fired up to go after the Whistleblower.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wrote in the impeachment thread the other day that I’ve never heard anyone speak better, off the cuff, at rallies as Donald Trump. He has a true talent for it. Unlike his prepared speeches his delivery, pauses, use of humor is terrific. And he certainly derives energy from the crowd and enjoys himself. These are traits to really admire. 

I just wish his message wasn’t so awful. It’s not a matter of his political positions, though of course I strongly disagree with most of those. It’s the divisiveness, the scapegoating, the bigoted messages, sometimes barely hidden and sometimes blatant. And then the continual dishonesty. 

Edited by timschochet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

That 45 stocking hat is pretty neat , I wonder how that would go on the Williams campus

Yeah - I think that one is pretty cool.  But, the guy with the ponytail - he looks a little annoying.  :shrug:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shula-holic said:

Stylish

Started my Christmas shopping over the weekend. Might be a nice stocking stuffer for my D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

Getting the crowd fired up to go after the Whistleblower.

Going after? Seriously?

Edited by John Blutarsky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, John Blutarsky said:

A riot? Seriously?

I was paying your guy a compliment...he is there to get the crowd fired up.  And, he did his job.

 

Don't take everything so personally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

I was paying your guy a compliment...he is there to get the crowd fired up.  And, he did his job.

 

Don't take everything so personally.

I don’t want to step on JBs toes but as a whole we are pretty defensive here in the psf

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

I was paying your guy a compliment...he is there to get the crowd fired up.  And, he did his job.

 

Don't take everything so personally.

Huh? Don’t make posts about going after the whistle blower.

Edited by John Blutarsky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are fact-checkers welcome here?  Asking for a friend.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

You may have missed the memo amigo, we don’t do this here. Please leave the snark at the door, strive to be better , I do. Thanks fellow poster 

I got the memo, friendo.  No snark intended.  

I’m sure that our President will give a speech befitting the importance and sanctity of the office.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, timschochet said:

I wrote in the impeachment thread the other day that I’ve never heard anyone speak better, off the cuff, at rallies as Donald Trump. He has a true talent for it. Unlike his prepared speeches his delivery, pauses, use of humor is terrific. And he certainly derives energy from the crowd and enjoys himself. These are traits to really admire. 

I just wish his message wasn’t so awful. It’s not a matter of his political positions, though of course I strongly disagree with most of those. It’s the divisiveness, the scapegoating, the bigoted messages, sometimes barely hidden and sometimes blatant. And then the continual dishonesty. 

When you just tell lies or whatever you want and then repeat 30 to 40% of what you say....yea...that's a real talent.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OrtonToOlsen said:

I got the memo, friendo.  No snark intended.  

I’m sure that our President will give a speech befitting the importance and sanctity of the office.  

Thanks friend. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, timschochet said:

I wonder if he will continue to have these once he’s no longer President. 

If it will benefit the Trump News Network he most certainly will

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, John Blutarsky said:

Huh? Don’t make post about starting riots.

Ok.  Think of them as Quiet Riots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HellToupee said:

If it will benefit the Trump News Network he most certainly will

Initially I was thinking he would be a pariah post-presidency - but I am coming around to the idea that Trump and his most ardent supporters need each other. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, urbanhack said:

Are fact-checkers welcome here?  Asking for a friend.

Sure as long as you’re not citing snopes 👎

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump dropping a big hint there...suggesting that the next president will have to pick up the China negotiations.  Its not a close deal...

  • Laughing 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

Yeah - I think that one is pretty cool.  But, the guy with the ponytail - he looks a little annoying.  :shrug:

 

Ponytail guy has  pretty cute friend . Not objectifying, just saying 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok - I'm done.  Enjoy the rest of the festivities.

I do hope its the last time he comes to town.  Lexington is just not built for presidential motorcades.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do wish they would make up their mind if they are trying to Keep America Great or Make America Great.  They keep saying both however each mean different things.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

Ok.  Think of them as Quiet Riots.

:headbang:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump has a TwitchTV account.  These guys are smart.  Just look at that chat

Around 9 minutes he starts dunking on Russiagate, the Gabbard/Stein 'russian agent' stuff.  There is so much material there, I don't really have a horse in the race but I got a feeling they're gonna jack this one out of the park in 2020.  

Around 14 minutes he points at the media backrow and calls them 'the fake news media, the fake news!' 

The crowd loves it.  Look at them.  They love this guy.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.