What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

This Thread Is Whimsical Until The Next Rally (1 Viewer)

Serious question:  What’s wrong with his post?
We're asking not get down to the "scumbag" stuff. 

And I've no doubt people truly believe it. 

But this is one of those places where you don't have to say everything you think. 

Last edited by a moderator:
We're asking not get down to the "scumbag" stuff. 

And I've no doubt people truly believe it. 

But this is one of those places where you don't have to say everything you think. 
That makes sense...I read the warning as the words were ok and not the * symbols and that seemed odd.

It is hard to watch the clips of that rally without cringing.  Trump slurs his speech so badly and conflates or uses the wrong words so much that it is hard not conclude that he has had an adverse neurological event.  

This is becoming a pattern. I'm beginning to think that Trump may have some neurological condition affecting his speech. There may be more to that unannounced hospital visit in November than just an early start to a physical exam. His actual memory seems to be very good, so I'd rule out early Alzheimer's Disease, but a host of other neurological conditions can cause speech problems. Medical conditions, medications and fatigue could be factors. If these speech problems become more frequent, it could become a major factor in the election.

This is becoming a pattern. I'm beginning to think that Trump may have some neurological condition affecting his speech. There may be more to that unannounced hospital visit in November than just an early start to a physical exam. His actual memory seems to be very good, so I'd rule out early Alzheimer's Disease, but a host of other neurological conditions can cause speech problems. Medical conditions, medications and fatigue could be factors. If these speech problems become more frequent, it could become a major factor in the election.
Could also be his dentures

What's your diagnosis for bumblin Joe dr?

What's your diagnosis for bumblin Joe dr?
Stuttering , which he's had since childhood: https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/01/joe-biden-stutter-profile/602401/, a treated brain aneurysm, and the possibility of some age-related mental decline, although he seems to be doing better so maybe he just needed more practice. 

Whereas, Trump may be getting worse and even some people at Fox News laughed at his speech difficulties tonight. I doubt if Trump will allow anyone on his team to address the issue, and maybe it's just dentures, but I doubt it. I'm still waiting for the 2nd part of his physical examination - the first part was an unscheduled visit in Nov 2019 where no details have yet been revealed. All eyes will be on him during the SOTU address in a few weeks.

President Trump’s praise of Mike Pompeo’s bullying of a female NPR reporter yesterday is going to alienate more ladies than ever. Suburban ladies will be the main reason Trump loses in November because contrary to what @HellToupee wrote, they really don’t love him at all. 

President Trump’s praise of Mike Pompeo’s bullying of a female NPR reporter yesterday is going to alienate more ladies than ever. Suburban ladies will be the main reason Trump loses in November because contrary to what @HellToupee wrote, they really don’t love him at all. 
So you want Pompeo to pander to females and treat them differently than males in a business situation? Interesting.

Whatever he has is tame compared to this...

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1222294102177394688?s=19

Users who are viewing this thread