What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cowboys vs Giants week 9 (1 Viewer)

You have to finish whatever is in your adult beverage filled cup every time Booger starts off with "I just love what Dallas/New York is doing"...or something very similar. 

Booger McFarland said...Dak Prescott has "unprecedented" confidence, those are his words and immediately Dak throws an interception DEEP in his own territory on the opening play.

Unprecedented implies nobody before Dak played with as much confidence as he does...

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm looks like that the INT was a minor mishap. Dallas is moving the ball quite easily. 

Dak able to recover his own fumble off a good snap. 

Almost has his 2nd turnover on the 2nd drive

Booger: "Let's get back to basics"

0 targets for Cooper on that drive. Even when he was standing in the middle of the field all alone. So that’s fun. 

wonder if he chatted up Dak’s girl or something 

Can we chill with the nicknames until a player doesn’t suck? I mean Jones has promise, sure - but calling him “Danny Dimes” and watching him throw not dimes feels like such false advertising. 

But it sounds so coooooolll

Can't wait for next Monday. I've yet to see a 49ers game. Gotta see if they're frauds like the Pats.

Yeah, top of the screen. “Danny Dimes” :rolleyes:  was staring him down the whole way. 

but it’s ok, because he’s coached “the right way”. 
Sure it wasn’t Slayton 86, don’t see a target for ol 88?

ETA Dimes is hilarious 

Users who are viewing this thread