What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cowboys vs Giants week 9 (1 Viewer)

Who chimed in "This is a good stop"

I don't think it was the Play by Play guy and it sure wasn't Booger

If it was the ref just chiming into the booth unannounced, that guy can just come on any time he chooses? 

The Giants allow a back up TE to run for a TD mostly untouched 40+ yds on an outlet pass, then take the field with about 45 seconds left, run 3 plays in 12 seconds, turn it over and blow a 12-3 lead late in the 1st. They should have gone up 7-0, 17-0 late in the 1st but instead they are down 13-12...insane

Last edited by a moderator:
The Giants allow a back up TE to run for 40+ on an outlet pass, then take the field with about 45 seconds left, run 3 plays in 12 seconds, turn it over and blow a 12-3 lead late in the 1st. They should have gone up 7-0, 17-0 late in the 1st but instead they are down 13-12...insane
Not really. They're a bad team for a reason.

The thing I really love about the snip of the Jarwin run is how Jarwin just sort of gently swats Jenkins' hand away like he's a 5 year old trying to take a second cookie.

The Giants allow a back up TE to run for a TD mostly untouched 40+ yds on an outlet pass, then take the field with about 45 seconds left, run 3 plays in 12 seconds, turn it over and blow a 12-3 lead late in the 1st. They should have gone up 7-0, 17-0 late in the 1st but instead they are down 13-12...insane
I've seen a lot of bad football and that's how it's done. It's amazing to dominate a half and then scratch your head wondering how you're losing.

The worst thing is the Cowboys were just happily plopping along ready to take their FG.

Is there something wrong with Barkley? Does Jones think he's not any good. 

Users who are viewing this thread