What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 10 QB Quandary... please help! (1 Viewer)

elmoeski

Footballguy
Hello!

Week 10... the dreaded "Bi-Pocalypse".  This is a make or break week for me and I'm faced with starting either Philip Rivers (tonight) or Russell Wilson (Sunday night).  Any advice to help me decide would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

-Mark (Brooklyn, NY)

Wilson is an MVP candidate for a reason BUT I think you simply have to go with Rivers. That SF defense is murder. Wilson and the Seahawks have the ability to beat them but I have trouble seeing a high scoring game on any level.

Oak v SD could also be a.liw scoring game but has a far better chance to be higher scoring and Rivers is no slouch.

Normally I would never bench Wilson but in this scenario I would.

My poll TIA

wouldn't fault you for going Rivers based on matchup and it's close but if it were my team i'd go Russell.

Hello!

Week 10... the dreaded "Bi-Pocalypse".  This is a make or break week for me and I'm faced with starting either Philip Rivers (tonight) or Russell Wilson (Sunday night).  Any advice to help me decide would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

-Mark (Brooklyn, NY)
what did you choose?

Users who are viewing this thread