What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official *** Week 17 SF @ SEA on SNF (1 Viewer)

So much going on with that play. He almost stepped out of bounds. Huge turnaround if the Niners wind up with it.

I have seen players extend the ball over the goal line with one hand all of the time.  At what point did the situation change from dual possession ?  

I have seen players extend the ball over the goal line with one hand all of the time.  At what point did the situation change from dual possession ?  
His elbow was down and he still had his hand wrapped around the ball IMO. 

Crazy play either way. SF got lucky there.

Is Mandalorin supposed to be Bobba Fett? It sure looks like him but that term is never used...
Mandalorians were a race of warriors in the Star wars universe. The clone trooper armor was based on their armor. Jango Fett was one of the more popular Mandalorians. They usually take bounty Hunter or mercenary jobs. 

Sanders (ribs) and DJ Jones (groin) both questionable to return.

Center Weston Richburg getting hand x-rayed.

:wall:

Last edited by a moderator:
They are not to be confused with the manticore which is a Persian legendary creature similar to the Egyptian sphinx that proliferated in western European medieval art as well. It has the head of a human, body of a lion and a tail of venomous spines similar to porcupine quills, while other depictions have it with the tail of a scorpion. There are some accounts that the spines can be shot like arrows, thus making the manticore a lethal predator. It eats its victims whole, using its triple rows of teeth, and leaves no bones behind.

What a great mascot would be! 

Nerd alert - mandalorions are a race of people who all wear the Boba fett armor.  They were taken over by the empire but fought along side the rebellion.
No bigger group of nerds then right here, playing “fantasy football”. Perfect place to talk about nerdy stuff like fake other worlds. 

So I'm checking ESPN stats and it shows Metcalf as -55 yards receiving and -24 passing for Wilson. That's not right right?
Stats are fixed now but it hasn't given the fumble to Metcalf yet. 😡

His elbow was down and he still had his hand wrapped around the ball IMO. 

Crazy play either way. SF got lucky there.
It seems the refs thought two hands on the ball > one hand on the ball, but that is not the rule I believe....

It seems the refs thought two hands on the ball > one hand on the ball, but that is not the rule I believe....
Can't really blame the refs there that was a crazy play. I would have thought it would be mentioned by the announcers though. He still had his hand wrapped around ball all the way til it bounced off the ground in the endzone.

Users who are viewing this thread