What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official *** Week 17 SF @ SEA on SNF (4 Viewers)

Hooper31

Footballguy
Seven years ago I started this thread:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/671949-sf-sea-week-16-bloodbath/page/2/

Back in 2012 this was a epic game. Violent. Talent all over the place, especially on defense. I have serious doubts Seattle has much a chance this coming weekend even with Wilson playing at an MVP level. SF has a serious defense. SEA has serious issues on defense. 

Hoping for a great game. :FingersCrossed: 

EDIT: Here we go again. Both teams struggling with injuries. Beast mode back adding to the story. Seattle barely wins round 1. That was a surprise to me. Expecting SF to roll here, but with emotions so high not sure what to expect. Just hoping for a good game and the Lynch addition doesn’t turn into something embarrassing. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Other things of interest in this game. 

Seattle has the best MNF record of any NFL team. SF has the second best MNF record. The two teams currently have a 15-2 record. Probably one of the better combined records for a week 10 game in the history of MNF. IDK, wouldn't be surprised if I was wrong on that last one, but the two teams present a fairly solid matchup for a primetime game. 

Wilson has to continue to be perfect. Carson can't fumble. Defense needs to have their best game of the year.

Assuming Josh Gordon will play some snaps. Him on one side, DK on the other, Lockett causing chaos in the middle seems pretty nice.

I can't wait to listen to booger's A plus analysis of the game.

"when you play good defense the defense stops plays"

Jokes aside I'm really awaiting this one. Should be a great game.

Liking Seahawks +6.   

Quandre Diggs supposed to be available, which should help.     

The day has arrived. Thinking the SF defensive line will be too much. Maybe Seattle run game with Carson can slow them down enough? 

Looks like Gordon active means Jaron Brown sits.

If Gordon goes off even a touch, I can't wait for his thread to explode something fierce. xrayveggin is taking over the Hairy Snowman/Soulfly role this time. Sweeeet! 

Russell is playing at a high level but I don't think he cracks that stout 49 D.   And, the Seahawks are not stopping Jimmy G and that balanced O.   It's close in the first half but 9ers win 24-13

Seattle D isn’t what it used to be but doing nice job on the running game so far. And decent pass rush 

Put that Center on the list w the Cincy LB that Lamar spun on as this week’s two biggest losers 

WTF was that Bobby Wagner who took out his own CB?

I think that was him who took out Flowers.

Seattle getting gashed with the run and the inside post, they desperately need to hold them to 3 here or the game is going to get away from them.

Down at the goal line it's such a quick pass the blitz isn't going to get there. Seattle hasn't stopped the inside post/slant the whole quarter and the blitz just gave SF a free passing lane.

You figure Seattle won't change their style yet, still will pound Chris Carson out there. But on 3rd and 5 or more can the line hold up?

Did the defender look back there? That was a lot of contact.

EDIT: Yup he glanced back.

Users who are viewing this thread