What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Orleans Footballguys Meetup 11/9/19? (1 Viewer)

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member
I'm in New Orleans this weekend for a wedding celebration. Who might be up for a Footballguys Meetup at @tipsy mcstagger's  McClure's BBQ This Saturday 11/9 for lunch? Maybe like 1 pm? I've got to bug out for the wedding thing at 3. But could be fun to do a meetup.

First round of beers is on me. 

@SaintsInDome2006 @Henry Ford @Tiger Fanand others? What do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in New Orleans this weekend for a wedding celebration. Who might be up for a Footballguys Meetup at @tipsy mcstagger's  McClure's BBQ This Saturday 11/9 for lunch? Maybe like 1 pm? I've got to bug out for the wedding thing at 3. But could be fun to do a meetup.

@SaintsInDome2006 @Henry Ford and others? What do you guys think?
 Never knew tipsy mcstaggers was a chain.  Theres one near me in michigan

Ok maybe it's just the Simpson's or whatever but I would never have believed more than one bar would have that name

Last edited by a moderator:

@SaintsInDome2006 @Henry Ford and others? What do you guys think?
Joe, that's very kind of you. Actually I should say cool because it is. I'll PM you. Is it ok if you just call me Sid or Batman or something? j/k. I'll touch base.

Users who are viewing this thread