What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** Raiders vs. Chargers Thursday Night Thread (1 Viewer)

Living on the east coast, I don't get to watch my Chargers that much.  Gonna be nice.  Go Bolts!!

Just traded for Gordon in one league. IN another went back and forth between Rivers and Carr. Ended up going with Carr (luckily a huge favorite in that league so not that much angst)

Terrible challenge by Gruden. I know he's aggressive with the red flag but this was obvious live and very clear on replay.

I have no idea about Gruden's challenges. They make absolutely no sense. 
I like his aggressiveness particularly last week but this one was...BAM!!! PICK!!!!

Clearly all part of Gruden's genius strategery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just traded for Gordon in one league. IN another went back and forth between Rivers and Carr. Ended up going with Carr (luckily a huge favorite in that league so not that much angst)
It's early, but these seem like good moves so far!

Wow.... we are getting good and consistent pressure. 

Does the Charger line suck that bad or are your youngsters growing into their jobs as the season goes on.

Not setting up to be a Waller night so far. Oakland will want to run run and run some more now. 
The past three weeks have suggested that Waller is a "sell high" candidate. The O-line is mauling, Renfrow is emerging, Williams is healthy. Dare I say, the Raiders have too many options on offense?

Does the Charger line suck that bad or are your youngsters growing into their jobs as the season goes on.
Their line is terrible. They lost to Devlin Hodges the last time they played in prime time because the Steelers demolished their OL

Chargers RT is out and the line was depleted before that happened.

But give the Raiders D credit, they came to play in Prime Time. I like teams that do that.

Users who are viewing this thread