What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** Raiders vs. Chargers Thursday Night Thread (1 Viewer)

Mike Williams has been at least a WR3-4/Flex type the last 5 weeks with a PPR band of 8.7-14.3 with 12+ 3x and he hasn't even sniffed a target tonight to my knowledge. Did I miss where he was hurt? I don't own him, just curious 
balancing out against my Renfrow in one league, but did start him in the IBL

Helping nobody but Carr starters, all over again. 
Starting Carr, Waller, and Allen.  Carr should end up with 200 and 2 TDs which is ok.   Walkers is getting little.   Allen has targets but not doing much.  Rivers missed him badly for a big gain/potential TD.   Overthrew him by 5 feet.   

They're clearly selling out to stop Jacobs and allowing the Raiders to beat them with other players.

So it should be done. 

At a.client dinner so can't tell what the call was but that defensive PI or holding against Oakland on this drive was a crap call.

Neither are my team but was kind of looking forward to the game. Close game with some decent action, but damn, a penalty every 3rd play takes away from the game. 

I like Gruden, but he’s had several third and short and they ran them all and didn’t get any. It’s like he gets crazy conservative sometimes and seems like for no reason. Carr is a good QB and he’s mobile and accurate, just feels like Gruden should take advantage of it. 

Users who are viewing this thread