What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

James Wiseman ruled ineligible (1 Viewer)

Memphis got a temporary restraining order against the NCAA and he’s playing tonight. :lmao:   :lmao:  

Memphis is a member of the NCAA

I saw him as the projected #1 overall next year 2020.
YEah but my understanding is that there some question about his motor.  I agree that his physical profile is drool worthy, but I think that others will likely be more clear franchise guys.  A lot Depends on who gets the pick.

I hate the NCAA BS, but this is pretty cut and dry. Penny previously gave a million dollar donation to Memphis, and then paid to have Wiseman and his family moved to Memphis in 2018. He's not only a booster, he's now the coach. Clear violation. 

I think that what all fans of the ncaa love is when they can’t see the best players play.  Fortunately, the ncaa is giving us what we want between this, chase young, and the many other efforts they undertake to remain a pure and idyllic setting for young people to expand their horizons.

Users who are viewing this thread