What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sit OBJ? (1 Viewer)

XKASH73X

Footballguy
I'm thinking of sitting OBJ (vs Buf) for the likes of Metcalf (@ SF) or Gallup (vs Min). Am I crazy? If it was you, who would you start off these three?

Not crazy to consider it, since he's likely to get shadowed by Tre White and Mayfield has looked awful this year.  But Mayfield says he's going to start forcing Beckham the ball, and Beckham has made some pretty good plays this year so I don't think he's washed up.  I think I'd roll with Beckham, and if I were to switch I'd prefer Gallup over Metcalf.

Thanks for answering mine

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/781856-ros-ppr-adrian-peterson-or-derrius-guice-whir/

Last edited by a moderator:
Like him or not, you'll regret not starting Beckham this week. This has all the signs of him having a monster game. 

I reserve the right to be wrong.

Thanks for answering mine also.

We're all in the same boat. I would hate to have OBJ go nuts on the bench. There are plenty of reasons to do it, but I still like him better than your alternatives. I'm playing him as well.

Users who are viewing this thread