What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Post Gender Reveals Gone Wrong Here (1 Viewer)

My sister and brother in law did one a few weeks ago. They gave their 2 older kids super soakers filled with paint, and wore white t-shirts so they could get the paint on them. Well, my brother in law turned around as they were getting sprayed(with blue paint, it turns out) and the younger daughter sprayed him directly in the eye with paint.

Stupid millennial behavior, dumb AF.

And at a time when gender means less than it ever has, people need to stop with this moronic "look at me" crap. Unless they intend to provide the rest of us with comedic material, then by all means continue.

Last edited by a moderator:
a guy i know named frank who is not a brohan by the way made a cake and used blue food dye but it was yellow cake and it ended up turning green so when his girl cut into it to reveal it to the whole party it ended up everyone saw green and i guess probably assumed she was having a frog or whatever take that to the bank brohans

jon_mx said:
This all seems very presumptuous.  Shouldn't the child reveal the gender once he/she/other decides it?  
I lurk on another board where a bunch of people have made this argument unironically.

Regardless of the ideological issues (which I agree are stupid), I'm very glad we had our kids before gender reveals caught on.  

When my son and his wife were having their gender reveal, it was a little more tame.  They had a cake that when they cut into it there was a pink or blue frosting in the middle.  When my daughter-in-law cut into the cake she said "IT'S CHOCOLATE!".  A great friend of mine (who was the only african american in the room) laughed and nudged me in the side and said "Dad wasn't expecting that was he?"  

you two are neat take that to the bank brohans 
 Not sure why this response.  The enlightened thought of the day is gender-idenity is much more than just parts between the legs. Are you offended by science?  Transphobic perhaps?  

My wife and I learned our kid's gender when she popped out. 

That was a pretty good way to reveal it also.
We did the same with our 2.  It was truly an awesome moment.  I'd recommend it to anyone.  

It drove the family nuts though, which was an added plus.  

My wife and I were old school, we had our gender reveal in the delivery room. The doctors told everyone.

While Kliebert goes on to say accidents can happen, admitting that the alligator in the background of the video has bitten him three times, he maintains that he is a "world leading" alligator handler"

Well that makes a difference.

There is a NSFW gender reveal on the front page of reddit.com/r/WTF right now.  Not going to link it, but thought the timing with this thread was great.  :lmao:

ETA:  It's the same thing @Tom Servo posted. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep reading this as "Post-Gender," meaning the state or quality once gender ceases to exist in modern America. It's tripping my head every time I read it. 

Users who are viewing this thread