What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ho Ho vs Swiss Cake Roll? (1 Viewer)

Which one do you choose?

• Ho Ho

Votes: 31 50.0%
  • Swiss Cake Roll

Votes: 31 50.0%

• Total voters
Swiss Cake Rolls for the exact reasons described. They taste like such fake confectionery aptitude. You can get instantly sick off of two of those and a bunch of Dr. Pepper. 

Alas, I'm afraid i will have to abstain (thx for checking, tho), as i have lo these almost 50 years from use of lysergic acid after dozens & hundreds of trips. I fear that they will be differently constituted or that i wont metabolize them as i once did and that crystalline moment of launch will fall in my memory from ongoing fear & respect & exhilaration to harmless nostalgia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shocked by the poll results!

ETA five hours later and HoHo’s are making an amazing comeback!!! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ho hos taste better and are funnier to say. I eat Swiss cake rolls more often because I'm not worth a hoho. 

wikkidpissah said:
Alas, I'm afraid i will have to abstain (thx for checking, tho), as i have lo these almost 50 years from use of lysergic acid after dozens & hundreds of trips. I fear that they will be differently constituted or that i wont metabolize them as i once did and that crystalline moment of launch will fall in my memory from ongoing fear & respect & exhilaration to harmless nostalgia.
Electric Ho Ho Test?

Stompin' Tom Connors said:
I can honestly say I've never had either.

Hostess Cherry Fruit Pies on the other hand?
Love those things.

I made the mistake once of reading the nutritional info on the wrapper.

Holy Sheeeeeit they are terrible for you.  :lol:

1. Chip off the chocolate coating with teeth. Enjoy.

2. Unroll.

3. Scrape and eat white filling like you might do with the filling in a sandwich cookie.

4. Eat leftover chocolate cake.

Little Debbie has some good stuff, I'm still buying it often for my daughter's lunches.  

However, though serviceable, Swiss Cake Rolls are far inferior.  

Ho Hos have a thicker, darker chocolate coating - the SCRs coating is thinner and is a much lower quality of chocolate.   

Ho Hos cream tastes better as well.  

Ding Dongs are good - and they have an even thicker coating of that dark chocolate - I do miss that great cream-to-cake-to-icing ratio in every bite that a Ho Ho gives you.  

Users who are viewing this thread