What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kenny Golladay with Stafford out today (1 Viewer)

Ranethe

Footballguy
Anyone benching Golladay with Stafford out? I have benched him today for Golden Tate. Is this a dumb move? I have a tendency to overthink things and worried I might be doing so here.

I'm considering benching him for Devante Parker as well. At Chicago in the wind and its cold with the backup. Scary. 

I’m faced with this as well, taking a double hit because Stafford was my QB.  I may keep him in only because my only other option is Josh Gordon, and not sure I can trust him yet.  If i had any decent options, I would definitely be benching Golladay.

I'm still starting Golladay, and would over Parker for sure, and probably even Tate as well. Detroit has zero running game and is playing the Bears. I expect Driskell to throw it 40 times, he won't be anywhere near as good as Stafford, but Golladay is a guy who makes plays, even when throws are off target. He's still a WR2 without Stafford in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread