What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chiefs vs Titans - Week 10 (1 Viewer)

No Brown, Butler, or Casey against KC's offense....concerned if I still had hope.

Davis out and I believe he's been a major hold up for the offense by playing patty cake and getting pushed around while the QB wastes time looking at him. Could be a surprise good thing

Mahomes rolling (after so much how he's fine) didn't look it to me. Threw what was ruled an INT but Vaccaro dropped it on replay

Good play call to get him loose but I think the NFL coaches are ridiculous to not accomplish this kind of stuff in warmups

On a week his QB is coming back from a pretty major injury, certainly looked bad the night it happened. On a day you are going to bring him back a little quick you go ahead an deactivate a guy who has more reps and starts at RB than everyone else on the roster at RB combined. 

I just think it was a bad move but Im rooting for him. 

Titans in bend but don't break zone, 10 yards off WR, so Watkins gets an easy grab

vaccaro somehow stood up Chiefs RG and made the tackle. Geesh that was bad by the RG

Bumped hill, wrecked timing on pass

3rd and 9 Mahomes to Hill for 20. Soft spot of the stupid zone. 

15 yard toss left to Williams. Awful D, nice hustle from behind by Landry

Mahomes back and back and back, hit's Kelce to somehow gain 12. What a great don't quit effort. Illegal crack back block, no play. Ooh the play was on purpose, heh clever

1st and 24 Titans in stupid zone so Kelce sits down and catches for 16

EVANS AT OLB LANDRY ILB Evans almost gets to Mahomes

3rd and 1 screen to hill, absorbed Adoree's hit and gets 2 or 3. Had him.

1st and 10 13, Williams runs for 10 excellent blocking

Kelce hangs as Williams fakes handoff grab, shovel pass to Kelce for sneaky TD.

A lot of very nice play calls

On a week his QB is coming back from a pretty major injury, certainly looked bad the night it happened. On a day you are going to bring him back a little quick you go ahead an deactivate a guy who has more reps and starts at RB than everyone else on the roster at RB combined. 

I just think it was a bad move but Im rooting for him. 
McCoy has always had some extra attitude. I assumed some extra stuff since Reid knows him well. 

Henry gets nothing. DL Ogbar pushes his head back....that's garbage

Fake reverse no one fell for, Henry gets seven

3rd and 4, Tannehill looked about to pass, held it, got sacked, Tannehill with hand on ball against ground casually. Ruled a fumble recovery to 92 but probably overturned.

Jones was who bursted in past Saffold

Chiefs at the 20, Williams runs for 20 patiently, holding though

Hill covered well, doesn't care, so quick in space for 14

Kelce open on pickplay TD, called PI on Hill

2nd and 16 from 26. Looked like ball slipped on Mahomes. Holding again. Twice against Simmons too (announcer said Landry)

Scrub TE open for easy 8 against stupid zone

Vrabel's indigestion face is permanent today

Kelce takes what's given and is short of first.

30 yard fg

Awful screen to Henry, lost three. Tanny set him up

Tajae with nice crossing route catch in bounds for 19. He's staying in (Davis out)

Geesh Henry carried 55 for 8

Chris Jones hands to Jonnu's face, first down

Henry gets three without Lewan winning his block. My goodness is the awesome tackle awful without too many vitamins powering his bod

About the same thing, including Lewan

3rd and 5 Tannehil had plenty of time to throw it away, sack on him there, long stunt by KC Ogbar

Titans MVP with a nice punt

So much of Adoree on display. Wonderful athleticism, he's sticking with Hill and who in the NFL can do that? But Hill is catching it and Adoree is whiffing on tackles

Sooo sick of this stupid zone. Ten yards off the WRs

Kelce should say thank you for all these easy ones

Simmons got flack for being tired. He's running after the play to the LOS, long before anyone there. Love this kid

Chiefs fell for play action to running Henry on first.

Raymond open deep, catches and falls down, no one touches him, gets up for TD

Reply shows Chief touching him as he's going down but no one when he's on the ground

Mahomes keeps yelling out 54 presnap and pointing at Evans sometimes. IDK what the Titans can do or anything but...we'll see.

When he was lined up at OLB and Landry inside, maybe that's it? Move Mahomes' key read?

Won't matter if they keep playing this stupid zone

Williams fumble, Evans scoops it up and shows his speed for a TD

Evans keeps getting blocked and isn't playing that well and then boom!

ST rookie David Long in for Woodyard this drive, forced the fumble

No Brown, Butler, or Casey against KC's offense....concerned if I still had hope.
It's early, but I expected the Titans to be getting crushed today. It's good to see they're in it, for now anyway.

• Smile
Reactions: Bri
Mahomes stayed alive missing sack by Correa, Robinson comes back and makes a nice grab and turn for the first

McCoy healthy scratch

Damien Williams very crucial fumble that directly put 6 points up for the Titans...

Who is next on the depth charts?

Tyreek with a clavicle again. Uh oh. 
He did that to himself. Ugh. He's gotta watch Barry and Sweetness videos of years ago. If you're going down, go down, fighting it gets ya hurt so does the burst for extra yards when ya know you're going down

Landry in quick for sack, Finch would have too

Chiefs OL have been great

Schwartz down. Finch pushed him to almost get to Mahomes and he fell back. He's up walking off now

Users who are viewing this thread