What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Whats the most you’ve ever spent on yourself for dinner? (1 Viewer)

Almost sure it’s under $50. I’ve never had a fancy dinner by myself. If I’m alone I get something cheap or make something myself. 
This is what I’m thinking - I know I’ve eaten at like TMac or Buffalo Wild Wings and had a few beers and some wings that probably ended up being $50-$60 with tax and tip but I don’t ever recall eating somewhere expensive by myself that wasn’t on the company dime.

Wow good question.   If I really thought about it I would say less than $30.  I've expensed meals for work, and have always eaten a "dinner" with someone, usually my wife or family.  If I am going to eat dinner alone and I am not traveling, I suppose it is always something quick like chipolte etc....

About $300. 

Wife was out of town so I went to our place in Prescott to spend the weekend. Ate at the bar at this cool little restaurant (https://www.thebarleyhound.com/). Had a great meal, and a few pricey scotchs. The bill was just about $200, and I was in one of those giving moods and left a $100 tip.

I'm not sure if the tip counts, but that's what I spent.

good question. non-expensed meal... i want to say probably topped out at between 25 - 30. 

i eat alone a lot  :mellow: but never anywhere all that fancy.

Under $100, and I can't even think of when or where.  Most dining alone at least over the course of the past decade or so has been on business travel, which got expensed.  

I am with the masses on this one.  I only eat alone when out on businiess and then the meal is expensed and doesn't count.  Otherwise probably $40-50 as most places are going to get you there if you are at a sit down and order a couple drinks.

Users who are viewing this thread