What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SOS - Strength of Schedule Thread for the remainder of the 2019 fantasy football season (1 Viewer)

Faust

MVP
Shark Pool,

I am creating his thread to stimulate discussion on the SOS for our fantasy football rosters for the balance remaining on the 2019 season.

I am posting some articles that I have come across but please feel free to add any comments that will help further the discussion on players to target in trades or via the waiver wire.

Cheers,

Faust

Surprised there's not more discussion on this. I picked up the Miami Dolphins defense since they are playing two rookie quarterbacks and one who sees ghosts on the field, at the Jets week 14, at the Giants week 15, home against the Bengals week 16.

Surprised there's not more discussion on this. I picked up the Miami Dolphins defense since they are playing two rookie quarterbacks and one who sees ghosts on the field, at the Jets week 14, at the Giants week 15, home against the Bengals week 16.
Good luck with that.   

And........while the focus is a lot on the skill positions......don't forget about Defenses SOS for weeks 14, 15 & 16.

was just going to mention that anyone with real balls will do this.  we salute you.

Miami is 31st in my league of points scored for defenses.  Id be more likely to pick up the teams FACING Miami.... (who admitedly have gotten better but still give up a ton of points to opponents Ds)

was just going to mention that anyone with real balls will do this.  we salute you.
I picked up the nyj/nyg combo for the miami mimai wash  playoffs....since then Ive picked up Pittsburgh when someone dropped them  who have a good  rest of the season schedule instead to open a roster spot. 

anything out there anywhere about kickers?   I just picked up Prater who faces minn (11th) tampa (32nd)   and denver (31st)     Probably will pick a different kicker for week 14  and ditch the whole plan if stafford doesnt come back.  Even a kicker strength of schedule would be a nice find. 

Users who are viewing this thread