What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 11 Bye Issues - ARob or Crowder? What about Flex? (1 Viewer)

BigBlue_RI

Footballguy
Missing 3 starters this week thanks to the byes. Non-PPR, I have two spots I'm really struggling with.

Need 1 from Jamison Crowder vs WAS, or Allen Robinson vs. LA Rams (I assume Ramsey will be shadowing him)

Then for flex, comes down to loser of Crowder/A-Rob, or Damien Williams vs LA Chargers. Again, this is non-PPR.

I'd go with Crowder and D. Williams.  I don't know that you can trust that Robinson will do much with Ramsey on him, pushing his floor so low that it's worrisome.  Crowder, meanwhile, probably has similar upside (given Ramsey's presence) but a much higher floor.  As for Williams, hard to say what McCoy's role will be -- more later in the week, I'd think -- but he looked decent against the Titans when he wasn't putting balls on the ground.

I say Robinson and Williams. Maybe I'm biased against Crowder since he disappointed me several years in a row, but I never count on production from him. Robinson has been on a decent streak regardless of who covers him. The question is whether you trust Trubisky vs. the Rams D-Line.  The Rams D has been a little flat lately, and I think the Bears are on the upswing.

Users who are viewing this thread