What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steelers at browns......let's go (2 Viewers)

need2know

Footballguy
Cmon guys it's getting late in the season.  I got odb, hunt, and connor going tonight.  Let's have a high scoring game right?  

Steelers are the better team no doubt.  Crazy how they have roared back
It's just a matter of how big the Steelers win this one.  Could be a really embarrassing loss for the Browns in an embarrassing season.   This could take the fight out of the Browns for the rest of the season.   

It's just a matter of how big the Steelers win this one.  Could be a really embarrassing loss for the Browns in an embarrassing season.   This could take the fight out of the Browns for the rest of the season.   
I dont trust the browns at all.  No consistency.  

I’d have an easier time putting Dionte Johnson in as either my WR3 or Flex, but I try my best to avoid non-studs that are playing TNF

I have to choose between Chubb and Conner.  I'm second, third, and fourth guessing myself here.  Guess I'm going with Conner and my gut...

Browns win tonight, I think, for some reason.  Goes against everything logical but I think it happens

I also think Cleveland wins.. Steelers will realize tonight we have a backup QB and Mike Tomlin as coach.. Something dumb will happen caused by a clock mismanagament or a challenge by Tomlin..

Cleveland wins 17-13

Is all this negativity from Steeler fans supposed to be a reverse jinx type thing?  I wouldn't be shocked if the Browns won the game but I'm surprised by the doom and gloom.

Is all this negativity from Steeler fans supposed to be a reverse jinx type thing?  I wouldn't be shocked if the Browns won the game but I'm surprised by the doom and gloom.
no - the Browns have to play up to their potential at some point 

I also think Cleveland wins.. Steelers will realize tonight we have a backup QB and Mike Tomlin as coach.. Something dumb will happen caused by a clock mismanagament or a challenge by Tomlin..

Cleveland wins 17-13
Gotta hate a guy who can lose a mvp qb then turn around his season.

Going to be a long night. Why does DB not turn around on that pass to hunt. See it all the damn time. Turn your freakin head & look for the ball!

Users who are viewing this thread