What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steelers at browns......let's go (1 Viewer)

When a game devolves into both sides simply chucking it downfield and and hoping for a PI call, you know it ain't a great one.

I agree with Joe Buck -- even the refs are getting sick of it and didn't throw any flags on clear PI on both sides on that last play.

I haven't seen a QB miss a wide open WR with time and instead throw it nearly directly to a defender almost nowhere near one of his receivers like that in a long time -- or maybe never, I don't know. 
His first read was a swing pass but they snuffed it out so he went to his second read and didn't have time. Pure rookie. 

When a game devolves into both sides simply chucking it downfield and and hoping for a PI call, you know it ain't a great one.

I agree with Joe Buck -- even the refs are getting sick of it and didn't throw any flags on clear PI on both sides on that last play.
... also, PI could actually be called on every play. Seems the defenders are aware that the refs wont call it several times in a row.

I’m watching because I’m from Pittsburgh but really it’s to hope Chubb doesn’t go off and also under 42.

His first read was a swing pass but they snuffed it out so he went to his second read and didn't have time. Pure rookie. 
Didn't notice him look for a swing pass, but his slot receiver was on a shallow in route and Rudolph had plenty of pocket space to hit him. I don't think he was even looking -- then the pocket started to collapse and he threw it to a D-lineman instead.

I think next year, I'm going to participate in NTNFN (no Thursday night football November.).  Probably feels like the same result

Users who are viewing this thread