What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My Walls are Oozing (1 Viewer)

Party over. One of the guests was the carpenter that we use for all of our home improvements. He was excited because he said something similar happened at his father's house and they got 40 gallons (? not sure if I am remembering the exact number but I had a lot of whiskey smashes) of honey from it. 

I also had a lot of drunk people with their ears against the walls listening for buzzing. No one heard anything.

Party over. One of the guests was the carpenter that we use for all of our home improvements. He was excited because he said something similar happened at his father's house and they got 40 gallons (? not sure if I am remembering the exact number but I had a lot of whiskey smashes) of honey from it. 

I also had a lot of drunk people with their ears against the walls listening for buzzing. No one heard anything.
Sounds like a lot of fun. Jesus how buzzed was everyone? 

i am picturing something like this

Why not cut a few holes (say 2-3 inches) in the wall where it was oozing and look behind the wall? seems obvious to me. 

In all seriousness, i would have some clothes packed if it is bees when the exterminators start their thing. 

Why not cut a few holes (say 2-3 inches) in the wall where it was oozing and look behind the wall? seems obvious to me. 
This is what I would do. Get a hole saw, check inside the wall and have something ready to immediately cover up the hole in case a bunch of bees are in the walls. If no bees just patch it back up

Users who are viewing this thread