What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Patriots vs Eagles - Week 11 (1 Viewer)

Eagles fans have begun throwing batteries at the cheerleaders after that Brady throwaway to Michel :lol:  

And that’ll be all for Sony. Guy is terrible. 
When you're the only guy who can't catch on a team filled with guys who can....

If you're a RB in the NFL you have to at least have slightly below average hands.  Sony looks like he's trying to catch a golf ball driven on the green

or NE WR's are not good enough to get open
Exactly. I'd say he is opposite of rattled. He is squeezing every millisecond he can out of a constantly collapsing pocket. Pats really need Wynn back. Oh, and also to not have drafted the wrong Georgia RB 

man, i didn't realize how bad this Patriots team is this year. Eagles missing all kinds of key pieces and this Pats team is barely hanging around. Offense only plays seems to be quick hits to Edleman or throw deep and hope to get lucky. And the defense really isn't anything to be that worried about

man, i didn't realize how bad this Patriots team is this year. Eagles missing all kinds of key pieces and this Pats team is barely hanging around. Offense only plays seems to be quick hits to Edleman or throw deep and hope to get lucky. And the defense really isn't anything to be that worried about
Me and whoever else in our team thread were talking how the Pats D isn't all special. Patriots played a ton of Easy games to start the season. Their Offense hasn't been anything special all year. Barely a running game all year 

Pats are playing with almost an entirely 2nd or 3rd string offensive line. That’s the bulk of it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill wondering why he's not getting all his cheap calls. Guess Kraft didn't slip enough in the envelope or take them to the massage parlor over the weekend 

Per John Clark

Lane Johnson is being tested for a concussion. He was carted off the field with a towel over his head but walked into the locker room on his own

Brady has had some bad throws but some have hit guys right in the their hands for drops. 
He hasn't looked too impressive most of the year. Ive seen a lot more then normal bad throws by him this year especially the screens. Yes some of the balls are hitting hands and dropped but Brady hasn't been impressive all year 

Brady has had some bad throws but some have hit guys right in the their hands for drops. 
Yep, just as many of those are on the WRs as Brady. Whole offense is playing as badly as they have all season. The fact there still in the game says something about the NE defense vs PHI Offense battle. 

He hasn't looked too impressive most of the year. Ive seen a lot more then normal bad throws by him this year especially the screens. Yes some of the balls are hitting hands and dropped but Brady hasn't been impressive all year 
Brady hasn’t been great this year, but the revolving door at receivers and OL injuries certainly hasn’t helped any. 

Users who are viewing this thread