What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Patriots vs Eagles - Week 11 (1 Viewer)

Absolutely delusional. I didn't realize how bad Boston fans were till my Cousin moved up there. Absolutely unbearable. Use to feel sorry for Sawk fans but now I get why the Yankee fans use to complain about them all the time. 
I won’t be surprised if they win this game but the way some of them act is pretty hilarious. 

4 straight unanswered scoring drives with a 2pt conversion cherry on top. Now beginning to see why this eagles squad is 5-4   :coffee:  

I would think the team about to dip to 5-5 and Currently not even slated to make the playoffs would be the one that is in need of help relaxing :coffee:  
We're quite fine we aren't the ones getting our panties in a bunch anytime someone isn't praising our team. But We do appreciate the concern by you though. 

Carson has a bad habit of holding the ball too long but the play calling is atrocious. Groh needs to be gone.
Totally agree, Groh has never been good at any level. Got started at UVA under his dad and shouldn’t have had that job. His ceiling is average. 

Users who are viewing this thread