What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Patriots vs Eagles - Week 11 (1 Viewer)

lol, Patriots really are not a good team. I can't imagine if they were actually in a real division. they would still have some of those SB's, but nowhere near this record they tout all the time
lol ... a "real' division ... like the NFC East ... LOL

lol, Patriots really are not a good team. I can't imagine if they were actually in a real division. they would still have some of those SB's, but nowhere near this record they tout all the time
The Bills are better than any term in the NFC East :lol:  

Last edited by a moderator:
Not even close. It's easy to look dominate all these years when you have easy wins vs the Jets, Bills and Dolphins every year

Not a great first snap for Dillard there  :scared:
He hasn't looked like a 1st round pick most of the year. He's had a few moments but nothing that has shown he warranted a 1st round pick. I get why they made the pick but Could've drafted D Samuel instead 

Holy Batman!!!!! Nelly caught it!!!!! The most frustrating part of Nelly is theres talent there but good god is it inconsistent 

I can't blame Agholar there. He is not a good catcher. Why would h make a play behind his back. Throw had to be better. 

Carson looked terrible on that drive.

Romo is also right. We've had Sanders open with room almost the whole game. Not sure why we haven't done any wheel routes to the RB today 

well, these Patriots are a dangerous regular season team. I guess we knew that coming into this game. Kudos to the Pats

Users who are viewing this thread