What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rams Vs. Bears - Week 11 (1 Viewer)

Piñeiro is the first player of Nicaraguan descent to play in the NFL. Before the Bears’ October 2019 game against the Oakland Raiders in London, Piñeiro received a glass sculpture as a gift from Nicaragua’s ambassador to the United Kingdom.

So um can we get that back?

Piñeiro is the first player of Nicaraguan descent to play in the NFL. Before the Bears’ October 2019 game against the Oakland Raiders in London, Piñeiro received a glass sculpture as a gift from Nicaragua’s ambassador to the United Kingdom.

So um can we get that back?
Probably be the last after this week. 

Combined with the new onside kicks and the quality of kickers in the past few years, NFL needs to do away with the kicking aspect of the game. Find a replacement for it.

I don't really follow kickers .... Is 80% supposed to be good?
Seems that missing 1 out of 5 would not be considered "good" ... but maybe that's where we're at these days.

I remember kickers going half the season before missing one or only one.

Finally caught up to the game so much to say... But to star with.

STOP RUNNING COHEN UP THE MIDDLE ON THE FIRST PLAY OF THE GAME!!! 

One might think Cooper Kupp and Gerald Everett might be in for Big Nights with all those receivers out and maybe a guy like Reynolds also getting quite a few looks but I guess Kupp isn't going to be a part of the plan tonight, odd really. 

Seems that missing 1 out of 5 would not be considered "good" ... but maybe that's where we're at these days.

I remember kickers going half the season before missing one or only one.
I think the all time highest career % hovers around 84%. So anyone that hits 80% has a good job.

ETA I take that back - Tucker is at 90%

Last edited by a moderator:
Do they measure uncatchable balls that werent intentionally thrown away? And is it called the Trubisky Factor? 

No. Mitch playing good ball tonight. Braunecker is huge. Not about to get killed. 
That throw was a simple pitch and catch and Mitch put it where his guy couldn't quite get to it but very easily could have been destroyed going for it. 

Mitch has made a few good throws but hes also made some god awful throws. Does he look better than usual? Sure, extremely low bar. 

I have Kupp in 2 of my biggest local leagues so my guess is either out of bounds at the 1 or fumbled out of end zone no TD.

Users who are viewing this thread