Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Long Ball Larry

Rams Vs. Bears - Week 11

1 minute ago, mbuehner said:

That throw was a simple pitch and catch and Mitch put it where his guy couldn't quite get to it but very easily could have been destroyed going for it. 

Mitch has made a few good throws but hes also made some god awful throws. Does he look better than usual? Sure, extremely low bar. 

To Braunecker down the sidelines? That's wasn't a pitch and catch. Multiple guys around him. Tight window.  Which throws have been God awful? We're watching two different games. Mitch has been the best player in the Bears team tonight. 

Kupp is an evil genius.
False start on 3rd & 1 run play, force a pass play, receive pass, profit.

The Bears defense is such an embarrassment now. 3 backup OL and this joke of a defense can't do anything. 

1 minute ago, Joe Summer said:

That ball was fumbled right over the pylon!!! Shoulda been Chicago ball.

I think the refs made the right call as you see Kupps foot touch the sideline at the same time as the ball was coming out.

Close and they could have ruled it either way without much argument from me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IHEARTFF said:

10 points probably insurmountable

depends ... how many points is a missed FG worth?

2 minutes ago, flapgreen said:

The Bears defense is such an embarrassment now. 3 backup OL and this joke of a defense can't do anything. 

that is what happens when you put Buster Skrine in man coverage. lol. He showed he gets burned all day last year on the Jets

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Joe Summer said:

That ball was fumbled right over the pylon!!! Shoulda been Chicago ball.

hate that rule....I mean LOATHE that rule.

Nowhere else on field does defense get a ball when offense fumbles OOB...and in most cases ball goes back to where offense lost it anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Bears don't seem capable of scoring a lot of points but they might want to try to connect long with Taylor Gabriel, he's done it a few times this year and they need to get him to stretch the defense.

4th dropped pass. Great job! 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, flapgreen said:

To Braunecker down the sidelines? That's wasn't a pitch and catch. Multiple guys around him. Tight window.  Which throws have been God awful? We're watching two different games. Mitch has been the best player in the Bears team tonight. 

Youre gonna wanna watch the tape. Maybe youre so numb to Mitch wildly missing open receivers its not registering, which i sympathize with. 

Edited by mbuehner

1 minute ago, The Tick said:

Wait, did he say Burton on IR?? I heard he wasn't playing today, but is that correct???

Yup

Youre gonna wanna watch the tape. Maybe youre so nunb to Mitch wildly missing open receivers its not registering, which i sympathize with. 

No, I am Mitch's biggest critic. He's played solid ball the first half.  Rest of the team has been awful 

2 minutes ago, The Tick said:

Wait, did he say Burton on IR?? I heard he wasn't playing today, but is that correct???

Yep

Lots of unrealized expectations with that player.

Craptastic. I’ve got 3 guys going in this game, and just 5 points between them (Kupp, Robinson, Everett).

1 minute ago, flapgreen said:

No, I am Mitch's biggest critic. He's played solid ball the first half.  Rest of the team has been awful 

Hes been good by mitch standards. But not good. And the receivers have been awful, true, but those things arent mutually exclusive. 

Not a single wide receiver went deep as Trubisky was trying to keep the play alive.  Team has no guts. 

This game is the first time since the Bears game last year that McVay has made an major schematic adjustment.  There is hope!

• Laughing 1

2 minutes ago, mbuehner said:

Hes been good by mitch standards. But not good. And the receivers have been awful, true, but those things arent mutually exclusive. 

So you think Mitch hasn't been good this game? OL terrible. 2 missed FGs. 4 dropped passes. Can't run the ball. Again, I've hammered Mitch as much as anyone. I think your dislike for the guy is clouding your judgment some.  What more do you want the guy to do?  Everyone seems to have given up, EXCEPT Trubisky. 

2 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

This game is the first time since the Bears game last year that McVay has made an major schematic adjustment.  There is hope!

This defense has all but given up weeks ago. Everyone is moving the ball against them. 

So you think Mitch hasn't been good this game? OL terrible. 2 missed FGs. 4 dropped passes. Can't run the ball. Again, I've hammered Mitch as much as anyone. I think your dislike for the guy is clouding your judgment some.  What more do you want the guy to do?  Everyone seems to have given up, EXCEPT Trubisky. 

Not miss wide open guys 4 or 5 times? Not underthrow Miller on a walk in TD? Not make his guys go up for balls and take big hits when a competent QB hits them in stride or in the chest? These arent extravagant expectations. 

Not miss wide open guys 4 or 5 times? Not underthrow Miller on a walk in TD? Not make his guys go up for balls and take big hits when a competent QB hits them in stride or in the chest? These arent extravagant expectations. 

No. No. And no. 

No. No. And no. 

Ill just wait for the Bears to lose and you'll agree with me :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mbuehner said:

Ill just wait for the Bears to lose and you'll agree with me :D

I won't put this one on Mitch. Normally, I do every time.   Most of the guys aren't even trying. Vintage Bears. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, flapgreen said:

This defense has all but given up weeks ago. Everyone is moving the ball against them. 

I’m talking about the scheme not the performance. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dkp993 said:

I’m talking about the scheme not the performance. 

You mean running the ball? Good strategy. Bears can't stop run. Just keep pounding. 

You mean running the ball? Good strategy. Bears can't stop run. Just keep pounding. 

Changing from a zone blocking scheme to a man,  stopping trying to run the wide zone run plays that teams have been shutting down since last year, finally giving Gurley the ball again, etc etc etc.   

• Like 1

Cohen looking like last years version for the first time all year

• Like 1

nice play!

• Like 1

Just now, ShamrockPride said:

Could have been tied if they gave Piniero that 2nd chance in the first Q.

Or it could be 7-10 with 3 missed field goals.

• Laughing 1

Finally, Mitch isn't playing scared. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ShamrockPride said:

Could have been tied if they gave Piniero that 2nd chance in the first Q.

Lol yeah right 

Hate to say it, but now the Rams are runing TOO MUCH!