What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick a dynasty TE (and the WR to trade) (1 Viewer)

nirad3

Footballguy
Currently vying for a playoff spot so every win is crucial.

I am fairly deep at WR, and can afford to lose one.  The other owner is after either DK Metcalf (taxi squad) or Courtland Sutton (6 years).

I have Kelce and Rudolph at TE and both are on bye Week 12.  I can start 2 TEs if need be, and usually can since I'm pretty thin at RB.

Other owner is offering Mark Andrews (3 years) or Evan Engram (4).  I prefer Engram long-term but he's iffy for Week 12, so I've turned my focus to Andrews.

How balanced would Andrews - considering the 3-year deal - be for one of those WRs?  I'm thinking I'd need a little sweetener since, by my accounts, all 4 players are fairly equal.

It's 0.75-ppr for WRs and 1-ppr for TE, if that makes a difference.  I'm not sure it makes a huge difference.

Right now, Engram is the #114th-ranked player in per-game average.  Andrews is #89.  Suttton is #87.  Metcalf is #190.

Thoughts?

Give him Metcalf for Andrews in a heartbeat
Thanks.  I ended up putting an offer in with those two as the main parts.

I added a couple pick-bumps for myself and a swap of Mark Barron (1) for Cameron Wake (1).  I need a LB this week too.  Bye weeks are killing me this year for some reason!

Users who are viewing this thread