What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** Kansas City Chiefs vs. Los Angeles Chargers Thread (1 Viewer)

Everyone seems to think this will be a boat race, which means it will probably be a dull clunker.

I’d personally be excited for another 100+ scoring game like last year!

They are playing at altitude, aren't they? Nobody really answered my question the other day in one of the threads. I was sort of wondering...

Damn Phillip, didn't know your arm had atrophied that much. Popgunned that to Henry and he had to slow down and fell down.

Hard to figure out what to root for tonight. Have five games in the air. Two rely on either a great or bad game from Mahomes (merely good will lose both). Two rely on a good or bad game from the KC Defense (merely average will lose both!) ONly sure things are Kelce helps me and Henry hurts me.

Hard to figure out what to root for tonight. Have five games in the air. Two rely on either a great or bad game from Mahomes (merely good will lose both). Two rely on a good or bad game from the KC Defense (merely average will lose both!) ONly sure things are Kelce helps me and Henry hurts me.
What is the name of your team? Just wondering..

EDIT: Tyreek Hill limping.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have my mental powers assisting Kelce.

I've got a Voodoo doll of Rivers and Allen filled with pins and needles - handle with care. 😀

No, I'm pretty sure kickers are missing in every game these days. Someone said these kickers miss 1 out of 5 and that's normal (80%).

Seems like a lot to me.
80% is HISTORICALLY above average, not simply normal for todays game.

Down 24, I have Watkins vs. Hill.  So you're saying there's a ch...I can't even say it with a straight face! 🤣🤣

No, I'm pretty sure kickers are missing in every game these days. Someone said these kickers miss 1 out of 5 and that's normal (80%).

Seems like a lot to me.
80% is HISTORICALLY above average, not simply normal for todays game.
A quick lookup shows rates didnt break 65% until the early 80s and didnt regularly break 75% until the early 90s. More recent rates are low 80s.

Users who are viewing this thread