What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** Kansas City Chiefs vs. Los Angeles Chargers Thread (2 Viewers)

Chargers look gassed coming out of halftime. Wouldn’t be surprised to see KC score again on this possession 

At least teams have figured out that they should go for two when the opportunity presents itself rather than waiting til last possible moment. 

ok...now I need Mahoomes to throw a pick...then SD to run the clock to 5 seconds without any catches to Henry, ending with a pcik six by KC defense.

Would steal me two wins with playoff berths Im currently losing :)

I don't think there is anything more exciting in the NFL right now than Jackson.

The Chargers playing some good defense and the game has turned to a defensive struggle on the last few possessions.
I will freely admit that I am a new Raven fan - jumping on the bandwagon.

But, I'm a Louisville guy, so I got a good excuse.

Pure homer love from me - to LJ! 😍

And here we go again with Rivers instantly heaving it as deep as he can, independent of pressure.

Third game I've seen him do this in the waning minutes...frustratingly pointless, and not the usual precise passing work I expect from him based on past season.

Gordon struggling to catch the ball. The drop earlier I could understand because of the traffic. No reason for that one.

Rivers goes for the deep ball but it gets picked off.

And here we go again with Rivers instantly heaving it as deep as he can, independent of pressure.

Third game I've seen him do this in the waning minutes...frustratingly pointless, and not the usual precise passing work I expect from him based on past season.
makes no sense given the clock either

Jackson and Teddy two of my favorite QB in the league right now.
Heh. I was an Oiler fan from mid-70's (Earl Campbell baby!) until Teddy went to the Vikings. I then jumped onto the Viking sled.

Mt teams now:

1) Ravens

2) Vikings (I still have Cook)

3) Titans

4) Saints (only if they keep TB - I'm not anyone's #####!)

Users who are viewing this thread