What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PPR ROS - McLaurin, Lazard, M. Jones, J. Brown, or RB Handcuff - WHIR (1 Viewer)

themeistersinger

Footballguy
I'm going to keep at least 2 of the WR on this list.  I can keep 3 if I want.

Terry McLaurin - Washington - home vs Lions, at Panthers, at Packers, home vs Eagles, home vs Giants
Allen Lazard - Green Bay - at 49ers, at Giants, home vs Redskins, home vs Bears, at Vikings
Marvin Jones - Detroit - at Redskins, home vs Bears, at Vikings, home vs Buccs, at Broncos
John Brown - Buffalo - home vs Broncos, at Cowboys, home vs Ravens, at Steekers, at Patriots
Available RB handcuff possibilities include Tony Pollard, Gus Edwards, Darrel Williams

McLaurin may have the most talent and the best schedule, but the worst QB
Allen Lazard is probably the WR2 behind Adams, has the best QB of the group. 3 good games on schedule and 2 tough ones
Marvin Jones has a nice schedule, but Driskel not nearly as good as Stafford, and Golladay is the WR1 on the team
John Brown has been very nice, but schedule gets much tougher and Josh Allen likes running for TDs rather than throwing

I'm going to try to trade Brown for somebody having Bye Week Blues.  I do need two of these to start to cover Diggs Bye Week and a Flex spot.

Rest of the roster
QB - Lamar Jackson
RB - Alvin Kamara
RB - Latavius Murray
RB - Miles Sanders
RB - Alexander Mattison
WR - Mike Evans
WR - Stefon Diggs
TE - George Kittle
TE - Darren Waller
K - Justin Tucker
DST - Ravens DST

Leave a link and thanks!

I'm going to keep at least 2 of the WR on this list.  I can keep 3 if I want.

Terry McLaurin - Washington - home vs Lions, at Panthers, at Packers, home vs Eagles, home vs Giants
Allen Lazard - Green Bay - at 49ers, at Giants, home vs Redskins, home vs Bears, at Vikings
Marvin Jones - Detroit - at Redskins, home vs Bears, at Vikings, home vs Buccs, at Broncos
John Brown - Buffalo - home vs Broncos, at Cowboys, home vs Ravens, at Steekers, at Patriots
Available RB handcuff possibilities include Tony Pollard, Gus Edwards, Darrel Williams

McLaurin may have the most talent and the best schedule, but the worst QB
Allen Lazard is probably the WR2 behind Adams, has the best QB of the group. 3 good games on schedule and 2 tough ones
Marvin Jones has a nice schedule, but Driskel not nearly as good as Stafford, and Golladay is the WR1 on the team
John Brown has been very nice, but schedule gets much tougher and Josh Allen likes running for TDs rather than throwing

I'm going to try to trade Brown for somebody having Bye Week Blues.  I do need two of these to start to cover Diggs Bye Week and a Flex spot.

Rest of the roster
QB - Lamar Jackson
RB - Alvin Kamara
RB - Latavius Murray
RB - Miles Sanders
RB - Alexander Mattison
WR - Mike Evans
WR - Stefon Diggs
TE - George Kittle
TE - Darren Waller
K - Justin Tucker
DST - Ravens DST

Leave a link and thanks!

I keep J. Brown.  The rest is your call as it's really close.

Users who are viewing this thread