What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Start Chubb AND Hunt? (1 Viewer)

I'm in a must-win situation this weekend, with Dalvin out is Chubb/Hunt my best option?

• Chubb and Hunt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chubb and Mark Ingram

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Chubb and Brandin Cooks

• Chubb and Golden Tate

• Hunt and Ingram

• Hunt and Cooks

• Hunt and Tate

• Total voters

Statorama

gangster
My choice is usually an easy one, but with Dalvin out this week I'm very tempted to start both Chubb AND Hunt this weekend against Miami.  I originally had Golden Tate in place of Hunt, but given the injuries on NYG it should be easy for CHI to focus in on Tate.  I don't think I've ever started two RBs from the same team the same week, but Miami is a tasty matchup.  Also have Cooks and Ingram, but with Cooks noggin and Ingram's relatively low ceiling for points it seems like a choice between Hunt and Tate.  What do you think?

Will answer yours!

Edit to add: This is a PPR league, two points per catch, 1 pt for 10 yd rush/rec, 6 pt TD

Last edited by a moderator:
While the match-up vs. MIA is tasty, if you start two players from the same team then by default you are splitting the points.  To maximize your upside you want every player on your team to have the possibility of scoring points on every single play.  With that in mind, I would start Chubb and Ingram.  Ingram had 2 touchdowns and 85 total yards (48 rushing, 37 receiving on 3 catches) last week.

Users who are viewing this thread