What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 12 Questions For Bloom (1 Viewer)

Hope you're feeling better Sig (same for Waldman)

Best flex option this week, PPR: Guice, Goedert, Laird? Or drop one of these guys to pick up S Shepard, R Gage, J Gordon, Snell or R. Freeman to plug in?

Looking ahead to playoffs (8-3 tied for 1st). Superflex league, PPR, start QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 2 Flex, 1 Superflex, 1 TE

QB - L Jackson, Mahomes

RB - Carson, M. Sanders, Penny, Guice, Laird, Pollard

WR - Adams, OBJ, Moore, J Brown

TE - Andrews, Goedert

D - PIT

Worried about RB2 for the stretch run. Was offered Foles/Jacobs/Kirk for Mahomes/Brown/Pollard from the Zeke owner. Take the downgrade at QB and WR for the upgrade at RB2? 

Roll with PIT or grab a PHI or GBY to pair with them for the ARI or BUF matchup in weeks 14-15 (would need to drop one of my RBs or Goedert)? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Rent A Defense question. Pick one:

* CHI D vs NYG -- Giants coming off a bye so well rested, but Engram and Ellison both out. Sheppard looks to be back along with an offensive lineman. Also, Trubisky is starting at QB (which may hamper the offense a bit). CHI D has been vulnerable on the ground.

* BUF vs DEN -- Denver put points on the board against MN last week. BUF secondary strong and White should be on Sutton. However, BUF has been vulnerable on the ground. Also, Miami moved the ball a little too easily...twice in the last few weeks.

Which?

Thanks

Not fantasy related simply football related - who do you like in the Seahawks @ Eagles game?  Any reason you think the Eagles are favorited to win this one?

Enjoy your work.

PPR league. Need one for my 2nd flex.

Note: I'm a slight underdog after Z. Pascal delivered a goose egg. 

* R. Anderson vs. OAK -- Boom or bust. He's not getting looked at by Darnold much, but he's going to get deep one of these weeks.

* R. Gage vs TB -- TB tough on the run and lousy against the pass. Ryan will have to throw. High over/under. Julio a little banged up and Hill not showing much. Gage could get targets.

* T. Patrick @BUF -- He's questionable with a shoulder injury. Not a great matchup, but T. White could be on Sutton which could open things up for Patrick. Don't expect fantasy fireworks in this game.

* A. Lazard @SF -- Tough matchup, but he looks to be Rodgers #2.

* J. Gordon @PHI -- May be more involved this week. Note: I'm already starting T. Lockett as well.

* R. Mostert vs GB -- Good matchup, but only got a few touches with Breida out last week. I'm also starting T. Coleman.

* B. Snell @CINC -- Wonder if Snell is a sneaky play. Samuels impressive catching the ball, but not so much running.

* J. Ajayi vs SEA -- It's been reported that Ajayi will play a notable role. Not sure what that means.

My matchup projections call for a close game. Don't see a lot of ceiling for my opponent so I think I'm looking for more of a floor play here. If I can get 9-10 PPR points out of this slot with a low probability of a goose egg (like Pascal) I could be in good shape.

Which?

Thanks

Never ask for this much, but it's a win and in week for my league of record and I need help. I'm overthinking and missed on not starting JWill last night.

PPR League - Locked in starters: QB- Winston, RB- Kamara, WR- Chark, - DST- Steelers

What I need is 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 Flex (RB or WR) and 1 TE advice out of:

RB's - White, Snell

WR's - Cooper, Boyd, Cooks, Gabriel, Miller

TE's - Everett, Brate, Gesicki

Leaning White, Snell, Cooper, Gesicki (just bc of opportunity).

Thanks, Sig!!! Good luck to everyone this week!

Hey Bloom! I hope you and the guys are getting back to full strength and get to enjoy a much needed respite this week. In a standard league:

1)  I need to flex one of the following: Hunt, Montgomery, or Gallup

2) If Kittle plays, do I start him over Waller? 

thx! 

Why did Lamar Jackson have a stat correction in Wk 11?  A sack was changed to a rush for -7 yards and I ended up losing by .4 points.  Sucks to be me.

Hey Sig!

Standard flex; T. Cohen or B. Cooks

PPR; Mixon or Lindsay

PPR flex; Jeffery / J. Washington / D. Johnson-Pit

... talk me out of thinking about starting Wentz over Dak

2 questions please:

1) Need an RB2 in PPR for this week and possibly moving forward... Laird, Ajayi, Snell, Gus

2) In a different league, would you trade away Smokey, ARob and Bo to get Julio and Devonta Freeman in PPR? I’m in the playoffs so trying to strategize for week 14-16. ARob and Bo have horrible playoff schedules and Devonta should be back by then.

A) YES

B) NO

Thanks Sig!

Need as much upside as possible for NEXT WEEK (wk 13) and want to proactively pickup the QB now. Who’s a better play in 6-point passing TD scoring...do I go with the better player or better matchup?

Foles vs. TB

K Murray vs. LAR

Thanks!

thank you for your time

0.5ppr

q1: need your 1st and 2nd choices for QB out of: goff v. bal, foles at tenn, driskell at wash, jimmy g v. packer, fitz at clev, Rudolph at cinci

q2: need 2: marvin jones at wash, cooks v. BAL, gallup at NE, alshon v. Sea

q3: who do you anticipate marvin jones going up against Dunbar or Norman?

6pt TD, -3 turnovers,   1/25 passing, 1/10 rushing   +5 at 300 yds passing

(1)   Pick 2 - Winston, Daniel Jones, Sam Darnold, Jeff Driskel, leaning Winston and Driskel. (Darnold cant throw 4 tds again, can he?)

0.5ppr, +5 100 yds receiving or rushing

(2) Curtis Samuel or Jaylen Samuels

Get well Bloom!   12 team .5 PPR and playoff bound.  I lost Stafford and have Wentz as backup.  Rivers was dropped this week.  Worth a pickup hoping he will stop throwing int’s?

Second, I cant find a WR3.  Have Hill and Lockett.  Who should I stash?

Sanu

AJ Brown

Westbrook

Ahgolor

Diontae Johnson

Harry

Lazard

DST's question:

Would you hold SF (lg 1) and Bal (lg 2) and stream another DST each week based on your Streaming D article? Or, try to get another top DST, like Pit, Bal, SF, and ride the pair wks 14-17? Both leagues score Yds & PTS allowed as well as sacks, TO's, & TD's.

ppr - 8 team league 

** I am first place 10-1 and already sealed first seed, first round bye. 

My QB Mahomes is on bye. 

Only position I can drop to add another QB is RB or D. We start 3 RB and 1 D. My backs are Henry,4nett, Jacobs, MG111, Drake, Miles Sanders. My D is NE and Pitt.

Do you see a RB or D to drop to add QB? Is it worth it at this point or get ready for playoff run? I could drop Pitt D, thought using NE in week 15&16 or Drake/Sanders??

If u see RB or D to drop then which QB to add ?

Pick 1: Winston at atl, Mayfield vs mia , Darnold vs oak or Carr at nyj

Hey Sigmund. 

This is a must-win for me to make playoffs. Here's my lineup and my dilemma (I've bolded my problem positions):

WR1: Chris Godwin

WR2: Amari Cooper

RB1: Aaron Jones

RB2: Mark Ingram

Flex: Todd Gurley, John Brown, Miles Sanders

WR2: I'm very tempted to play Brown over Cooper. Gilmore's allowed basically nothing in coverage this year, though I assume they could move Cooper around to avoid him. And he hasn't shadowed anyone of Cooper's route-running caliber yet. On the flip-side, after not using Harris as a shadow last week, I'd expect Harris to shadow John Brown this week. If he doesn't, I think Brown is an easy play over Cooper.

RB2/Flex: Feel fairly comfortable with Ingram here and Gurley in flex. But if Howard doesn't suit up, I think Sanders could be a great play... and not sure who I'd bench in that scenario.

Thoughts on combos of the above? Thanks in advan

Hey sig

Flex spot ppr who would you choose between debo, dk, tevin coleman, brian hill or Bo?

Qb: winston or wentz

Thank you

G'day Sig,

Been awhile.

Think this through with me, let me know your mind...

FPC Rules - 1.5 PPR TE

Need (2) FLEX :

Cohen, J. Samuels, B. Snell, Goedert, Renfrow, 

FPC Rules - 1.5 PPR TE

Starting WR/Flex: J. Brown(BUF), Chark, D. Adams, Ridley

Should I stay or should I go? J. Washington, Deebo, Renfrow

Starting: Chubb, Cohen

Should I stay or should I go? J. White, Jamaal Williams, B. Hill

Regards,

TOB

Week 12; where did the time go??

In a bit of a bind for WR in 1 league where I literally have A. Cooper as my sole WR with a game this week. .5PPR; which WR would you add and start this week:

• J. Washington @ CIN
  • Slayton @ CHI
  • D. Johnson @ CIN
  • Renfrow @ NYJ
  • AJ Brown vs. JAX
  • Dorsett v. DAL
  • Conley @ TEN
  • Gabriel v. NYG
  • Josh Gordon @ PHI (edit: added Gordon with the possibility Lockett will be out/ limited)

Also, I currently have LAR, but they have a terrible matchup v. BAL. Should I roll with LAR or grab one of the available DST's are listed below:

• TEN v. JAX
  • ATL v TB
  • OAK @ NYJ
  • NYJ v. OAK

As always, thanks in advance!

Half ppr, pick two please

You gonna be singing Hurley Gurley next week? 

Samuels @ cincy?

Leveon vs Oak?

Hey Sig!

Start Hollister vs PHI

or

Waller vs NYJ

Start Gordon vs PHI

or

Parker vs CLE

Start Samuels vs CIN

or

Coleman vs GB

Thanks in advance!

Thanks Sig,

FPC scoring:

Need 1 of the following:

L.Murray vs Car

J.Williams @ SF

D.Westbrook @ Tenn

C.Beasley vs Den

And 1 of the following:

D.Westbrook @ Tenn

D.Slayton @ Chi

R.Cobb @ NE

And 1 of the following:

P.Barber @ Atl

G.Bernard vs Pitt

P. Laird @ Cleve

Sup Sig, 

In playoffs with short bench 2 QB.5pp league, starting RWilson, need 1QB, 1RB, 1WR, 1TE, 1 Flex, 1 to drop: 

Wentz
Carr

Singletary
Sony

Gallup

Parker

Olsen
Goedert

Mike Williams (bye)

Best stash for team in playoffs who's RB2 is Dev/Sony/drake😬😬: Pollard mattison Darrell Williams 

Thanks

Hey Sig-

.5 PPR

Flex - Latavius Murray, Boyd, Alshon, Cobb (waivers) or James Washington? My opponent has Dak and it's a close one after Williams on Thursday.  

Goedert or pick up Vance with Alshon playing now?

Flex - Shepard, Singletary, or Samuel?

ATL or Ten D?

TIA

half point ppr flex  ~  Kareem Hunt or DJ Moore

I'm starting Baker

Thanks Sig

Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours

Hello & Thank You.

League # 1 (PPR):

RB (pick 2) Jones, Lindsay, Bo Scarbarough, Ajayi (leaning Jones/Lindsay)

Flex (pick 1) Jones, Lindsay, Bo Scarbarough, Ajayi, Deebo, Crowder (leaning Crowder)

League # 2 (PPR):

RB (pick 1 already started Williams) Bo or Michel

WR (pick 2) Devante, Renfrow, Cobb, McLaurin (leaning Devante/Renfrow)

Flex (pick 1) any player above NOT chosen

Thanks Again!

PPR

Need two from the following:

Golladay, Guice, Kupp

Assume Kupp and Golladay but afraid of another Kupp/Golladay goose egg and Guice has a juicy matchup. 

Thanks Sig

Hey Bloom, I'm decimated by injuries, I have scrubs filling in for scrubs, need ALL your POWERS to help  at least one of my teams limp into the playoffs.

12 team league, 1 PPR, standard scoring

Team #1

Pick 3 WR's:  Jeffrey VS Sea;  Gabriel VS NYG;  Lazard @ SF;  Bourne VS GB;  Sanu VS Dal

Pick 1 TE: Cook VS Car  or Brate @ Atl

Team #2

Pick 3 WR's:  Lazard @ SF;  Locket @ Phi;  Slayton @ Chi;  Gabriel VS NYG;  Reynolds VS Balt

Team #3

Pick 2 RB's:  Ballage @ Cle;  Edwards @ Lar;  Freeman @ Buf;  Armstead @ Tenn

Pick 1 TE:  Olsen @ NO  or Graham @ SF

Thanks Bloom, Hope you and your family have a good Thanksgiving! 

Hey Sig!  Thanks in Advance.

0.5 ppr Start 1QB 2RB 3 WR 1 TE

M. Ryan vs A. Rodgers

R. Jones vs D. Guice

R. Griffin vs V. McDonald

Hi Bloom - desperate in must win after playing Johnathan Williams...

0.5 ppr. Need 1 WR & 1 FLEX (pick 2) JOSH GORDON /  STERLING SHEPHERD / BO SCARBROUGH

I know... the choices are pretty weak... (I can pick up Allen Lazard but I would have to drop one of the above players).

Thanks for the help!

Half point ppr, in an evenly matched game. I need 2 flex:

Diantae Johnson

Guice

Bo

Gage

Leaning towards bo and DJ

And at TE, would you bench Cook for everett or Griffin? 

PPR League. What is the best WR/RB stash for next week understanding the matchups?

* A. Lazard vs NYG -- If he's #2 now, this is a great matchup.

* L. McCoy vs OAK -- If D. Williams is still banged up...

* Darrell Williams vs OAK -- Ditto above.

* J. Ajayi @MIA -- Great matchup. Could get run if Howard still out.

* C. Davis @INDY - Off injury report. Indy was burned this week by both Fuller and Hopkins.

* T. Patrick vs. LAC -- LAC kinda tough on WRs, but Patrick could be emerging next to Sutton.

Which?

Thanks

Standard scoring, some flex quandaries this week. Starting Chubb and Chark, need two more from this list

D.Adams - I know, stud and all but still dinged, horrible match-up, benchable?

Montgomery - horrible offense and poor usage but match-up decent?

James White - safe floor?

Guice - great match-up but will he get enough work?

Landry - doing well and match-up couldn't be better

Also at TE, stay with Andrews or risk Kittle?

Need to start one for a flex in 0.5 PPR. Diontae Johnson, Deebo Samuel, Darius Slayton or Philip Dorsett?
johnson but wont talk you out of slayton. samuel would be the pick if he's active and sanders/kittle are not, but that's just too difficult to predict right now

2 questions

1)Playing a guy who had Williams and Nuk on Thursday. 
start at flex, full ppr, yardage bonus 100:

—Brian hill, AJ Brown or N’keal Harry? *caveat is question 2

2) I’m in playoffs, seating could change a lot next two weeks: Brian Hill is probably droppable after this week. So do I start AJ or N’keal and go ahead and drop both hill to make room to stash Tony pollard? Trying to keep high upside guys looking to playoffs, Tim Patrick is also on my bench as an upside stash. 

Hope you're feeling better Sig (same for Waldman)

Best flex option this week, PPR: Guice, Goedert, Laird? Or drop one of these guys to pick up S Shepard, R Gage, J Gordon, Snell or R. Freeman to plug in? (unless peterson inactive)

Looking ahead to playoffs (8-3 tied for 1st). Superflex league, PPR, start QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 2 Flex, 1 Superflex, 1 TE

QB - L Jackson, Mahomes

RB - Carson, M. Sanders, Penny, Guice, Laird, Pollard

WR - Adams, OBJ, Moore, J Brown

TE - Andrews, Goedert

D - PIT

Worried about RB2 for the stretch run. Was offered Foles/Jacobs/Kirk for Mahomes/Brown/Pollard from the Zeke owner. Take the downgrade at QB and WR for the upgrade at RB2?  nO

Roll with PIT or grab a PHI or GBY to pair with them for the ARI or BUF matchup in weeks 14-15 (would need to drop one of my RBs or Goedert)? 

Rent A Defense question. Pick one:

* CHI D vs NYG -- Giants coming off a bye so well rested, but Engram and Ellison both out. Sheppard looks to be back along with an offensive lineman. Also, Trubisky is starting at QB (which may hamper the offense a bit). CHI D has been vulnerable on the ground.

* BUF vs DEN -- Denver put points on the board against MN last week. BUF secondary strong and White should be on Sutton. However, BUF has been vulnerable on the ground. Also, Miami moved the ball a little too easily...twice in the last few weeks.

Which?

Thanks
its a coinflip trust your gut

Not fantasy related simply football related - who do you like in the Seahawks @ Eagles game?  Any reason you think the Eagles are favorited to win this one?

Enjoy your work.
probably bc seahawks traveling east? i agree with your confusion, eagles passing game isn't set up to exploit SEA D weaknesses, Wilson can exploit PHI secondary

Users who are viewing this thread