What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 12 Injury Thread (1 Viewer)

Maurile Tremblay

Administrator
Staff member
Discuss injuries in here.

Among the notable fantasy players who are are questionable or doubtful heading into Sunday:

Sun 1:00 pm - Adrian Peterson [Q] - RB, WAS
Sun 1:00 pm - Alshon Jeffery [Q] - WR, PHI
Sun 1:00 pm - Chris Thompson [Q] - RB, WAS
Sun 1:00 pm - Demaryius Thomas [Q] - WR, NYJ
Sun 1:00 pm - Jordan Howard [Q] - RB, PHI
Sun 1:00 pm - Nelson Agholor [Q] - WR, PHI
Sun 1:00 pm - T.J. Hockenson [Q] - TE, DET

Sun 4:05 pm - Delanie Walker [D] - TE, TEN
Sun 4:25 pm - Damien Harris [Q] - RB, NE
Sun 4:25 pm - Julian Edelman [Q] - WR, NE
Sun 4:25 pm - Mohamed Sanu [Q] - WR, NE
Sun 4:25 pm - Tom Brady [Q] - QB, NE

Sun 8:20 pm - Deebo Samuel [Q] - WR, SF
Sun 8:20 pm - Emmanuel Sanders [Q] - WR, SF
Sun 8:20 pm - George Kittle [Q] - TE, SF
Sun 8:20 pm - Matt Breida [D] - RB, SF
Sun 8:20 pm - Robbie Gould [D] - PK, SF

Alshon Jeffery expected to play

Nelson Agholor not expected to play

Jordan Howard unlikely to play

Deebo Samuel expected to play

George Kittle expected to play

Bonus: Sanu has a chance to play

All according to Schefter.

Peterson expected to play per Schefter. 

Lattimore of NO isn't expected to play. Josh Norman of WAS is a healthy scratch.  

Rapoport confirms Brady starts. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Mohamed Sanu, WR, Patriots

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, Mohamed Sanu (questionable, ankle) felt "much better" Saturday and now has "a chance" to play Week 12 against the Cowboys.

Sanu is looking like a game-time decision for Sunday's 4:25 PM ET kickoff, though NFL Network's Ian Rapoport cautions his role would be "extremely limited" if he plays. Perhaps the Pats will employ him as a decoy, though we'd wager the former Falcon is still on the wrong side of questionable. With Sanu very much a question mark and Phillip Dorsett still in the concussion protocol, Julian Edelman, N'Keal Harry and Jakobi Meyers should be Tom Brady's main weapons against Dallas. Receiving back James White also figures to be involved.

This thread annoys me every week.  Wouldn't it make much more sense for the OP to update original thread instead of a bunch of random posters posting a long list?  I understand the info is available on the main site which I am a member for.  But on gameday, this forum is my go to and since the thread is already started by a FBG staffer, it just makes sense to update that main list (first post in thread).  It's much easier to see it all here is what I'm getting at but just go the extra little bit and update the first post.  Otherwise, what's the point?  To list a bunch of players who may or may not play without updates on status when it comes through 90 minutes prior?  It's silly.  Just update the main post.

This thread annoys me every week.  Wouldn't it make much more sense for the OP to update original thread instead of a bunch of random posters posting a long list?  I understand the info is available on the main site which I am a member for.  But on gameday, this forum is my go to and since the thread is already started by a FBG staffer, it just makes sense to update that main list (first post in thread).  It's much easier to see it all here is what I'm getting at but just go the extra little bit and update the first post.  Otherwise, what's the point?  To list a bunch of players who may or may not play without updates on status when it comes through 90 minutes prior?  It's silly.  Just update the main post.
I hear you...I’m a member also, but I used to enjoy this thread more because I remember it being updated like you describe

DJ Moore arm didn't look good on failed 2 pt conversion

Back out there with arm taped

Last edited by a moderator:
Discuss injuries in here.

Among the notable fantasy players who are are questionable or doubtful heading into Sunday:

Sun 1:00 pm - Adrian Peterson [Q] - RB, WAS
Sun 1:00 pm - Alshon Jeffery [Q] - WR, PHI
Sun 1:00 pm - Chris Thompson [Q] - RB, WAS
Sun 1:00 pm - Demaryius Thomas [Q] - WR, NYJ
Sun 1:00 pm - Jordan Howard [Q] - RB, PHI
Sun 1:00 pm - Nelson Agholor [Q] - WR, PHI
Sun 1:00 pm - T.J. Hockenson [Q] - TE, DET

Sun 4:05 pm - Delanie Walker [D] - TE, TEN
Sun 4:25 pm - Damien Harris [Q] - RB, NE
Sun 4:25 pm - Julian Edelman [Q] - WR, NE
Sun 4:25 pm - Mohamed Sanu [Q] - WR, NE
Sun 4:25 pm - Tom Brady [Q] - QB, NE