What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seahawks vs Eagles - Week 12 (1 Viewer)

Carson, yikes...

ETA: ok, that replay helped. Crazy wind on that 

Last edited by a moderator:
That was brutal but I don't think he gets remotely close to the endzone.  How are they saying "that's a touchdown"?

OMG Carson. Take a freaking shot if you are going to launch a check down like that. 

man, that was a gorgeous deep ball and seeing a WR catch that is nuts. i forgot WRs can actually make those plays

i can't believe we are relying on Greg Ward. is there no other WR available throughout the NFL, on practice squads or anything, that has any potential upside?

i can't believe we are relying on Greg Ward. is there no other WR available throughout the NFL, on practice squads or anything, that has any potential upside?
Well the trade deadline is over so we can't trade.  And our top practice squad WR who knows our system is probably as good as another team's practice squad WR.

Seriously what has happened to him? I don’t think it’s the injuries. I think it’s mental and it all traces back to 2017.
No confidence at all, alot having to do with missing top 3 WR and an offensive coordinator we could all step in and do better than. 

Users who are viewing this thread