What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*WAIVER WIRE PICK-UPS AFTER WEEK 12* (1 Viewer)

TZMarkie

Footballguy
 Going to start this a bit earlier than I usually do as I may not be around this afternoon later on to do so.

There is about 10 minutes left before the games start, so we need to start preparing and thinking as we watch the games today as to who we want to target this week for pick-ups.

Also, you have about 5 minutes left to snag some high profile handcuffs if you haven't done so already. (I have Gallman everywhere in the event of Barkley being shut down/hurt in the next game or two. His schedule is awesome for the fantasy playoffs)

Who all ya got boys...............? 

TZM

Kerrith Whyte? 🤷‍♂️ 

who is he and where did he come from? Didn’t see this kind of start from the Steelers 

Snell 4 carries for 10 yds

Whyte 4 carries for 42 yds

samuels 0 carries 

yes I know it’s early in the game, but still crazy. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Kerrith Whyte? 🤷‍♂️ 

who is he and where did he come from? Didn’t see this kind of start from the Steelers 

samuels 0 carries 

Added In my main dynasty league. Super deep bench. 

Cant hurt to add if you have an empty spot. Looked good on his carries so far. I think Samuels and the rest of the backups are trash.

Kerrith Whyte? 🤷‍♂️ 

samuels 0 carries 

Bears had him in camp this year, I think. a lot of good chatter about him.

Not sure what the other guy is thinking but I agree on the gamble on Chase.  I think DJ would have gotten his job back if he played well.  I also thinks Chase will get a shot at it when he returns.  There are few guys that have a shot at a 50%+ RB share right now.

It's a gamble worth taking, IMO.

Not sure what the other guy is thinking but I agree on the gamble on Chase.  I think DJ would have gotten his job back if he played well.  I also thinks Chase will get a shot at it when he returns.  There are few guys that have a shot at a 50%+ RB share right now.

Certainly worth a low payment gamble, but I think it's going to be RBBC hell in Arizona the rest of the way unless two of the guys are hurt. Seems like Drake has won over Kingsbury, and that's all that matters.

In one QB leagues, Darnold and Tannehill are now potential starters since quality QBs are tough to find this season.   Guys like Carr are fading.   Ryan is struggling.  Pburgh is a mess.   Washington, Denver, and Cincy don't have a QBs.   

Certainly worth a low payment gamble, but I think it's going to be RBBC hell in Arizona the rest of the way unless two of the guys are hurt. Seems like Drake has won over Kingsbury, and that's all that matters.
Hey, not to quibble but he may like Drake over DJ - but Drake ve Chase is unknown.  That is why it's worth a one week pick up.

Hey, not to quibble but he may like Drake over DJ - but Drake ve Chase is unknown.  That is why it's worth a one week pick up.

Could be a situation where two a week are valuable and usable. Not ideal but if you own one of two of them, you could be in luck.

Loomba said:
Why do say Chase?  Do you think he is still the best bet in that more crowded backfield?  I have been pondering adding him for next year in my main league where he was dropped.  

Like The Dude said it’s worth a gamble. DJ I feel has run out his time with Kingsbury. On top of that personally I feel Chase is better than Drake, but what matters is what Kingsbury feels and nobody knows so Chase is worth the shot in the dark if he’s available. Also to add I think if anything Chase takes back the receiving duties which is good alone if you play ppr.  

Like The Dude said it’s worth a gamble. DJ I feel has run out his time with Kingsbury. On top of that personally I feel Chase is better than Drake, but what matters is what Kingsbury feels and nobody knows so Chase is worth the shot in the dark if he’s available. Also to add I think if anything Chase takes back the receiving duties which is good alone if you play ppr.  
So you're saying The Dude abides?  All three running backs have receiving abilities so they might alternate series instead of splitting up duties between rushing and receiving.  It is advantageous to not have to make substitutions based on downs.  And Arizona does like to play hurry up.

Why do you think Chase would take the receiving duties? He might actually have the worst hands out of the three.

Using a quirk in my league's system, I just scooped him up (had to drop someone who did not play this past week). Since Mack went down my RB2 situation has been bleak. Seems like it is worth taking a shot on Edmonds (instead of having to start either Royce Freeman or McKissic next week as my RB2). 

Ok, Last regular-season week (for most) of the season... time to empty what's left of your FAAB. I know we still have a game tonight, so I'll likely update the list sometime tomorrow if there's anyone who catches my eye/ there's someone glaring that I forgot (doing this while at work, so can't devote my undivided attention), but here's what I got now:

QB's:

• Tannehill - I can't believe i'm recommending him, but he's been terrific as of late and his schedule moving forward looks great
  • Daniel Jones - actually didn't do to bad (fantasy-wise) vs. Chicago. upcoming matchups; (GB, PHI, MIA, WAS)
  • Mayfield - he's somehow still out there he could be your WW QB league winner
  • Darnold - decent floor, but with bye weeks over, not sure i'd feel more confident in him over other QB's available/ already on your roster

RB's:

• Benny Snell - led PIT in touches and I have no faith that Conner will be back healthy any time soon. 
  • Gus Edwards - Plays tonight and I expect to be similar to previous weeks - clear handcuff + has standalone value week to week
  • Jonathan Williams - likely already owned, but if not, absolutely grab him 
  • Rashaad Penny - likely owned, but still want to put on the list. While I don't think this past week is the new standard, he's clearly shown he should be getting more touches. And if Carson keeps fumbling, we could have a RB2 with low-end RB1 upside with the way SEA runs the ball
  • Jordan Wilkins  - while the aforementioned Williams looks to be the lead back in Indy now, I don't think Wilkins was 100% healthy this past week. They know what they have in him and he could be a sneaky add
  • Darrell Williams - (copied from last week - nothing has changed) - ?? If you have a free roster spot, he might be the last RB standing in KC
  • McCoy - I think he could be on both the add & drop lists as I have no idea what is going on with him/ the KC backfield
  • Bo Scarbrough - likely added last week, but on the chance he's still available, he's looked good the past 2 games now - probably wouldn't start him vs. CHI this week, but could be a nice flex option down the stretch
  • Patrick Laird - not going to be the 3-down back, but could be helpful in PPR leagues
  • Nyheim Hines - see Laird above
  • Chase Edmonds - DJ = hurt and while Drake has looked pretty good, I still don't trust him 100%. Edmonds looks to be back at practice too.
The Premium Handcuffs (& somewhat keeper RB's to target):

• Armstead - Fournette has been absolutely awesome this year. along with Cook could be the RB steals of the draft. Still, I'd worry about his health and Armstead has shown he can at least be trusted
  • Pollard  - still one of the top Handcuffs IMO. DAL entire offense looked bad vs. NE & while the ROS doesn't exactly look like a cakewalk, i'd still take a chance on him
  • A. Mattison - continuing to beat the Mattison drum - could be a RB1 if Cook goes down (Likely owned in all leagues already)
  • J. Hill - while Gus Edwards looks to be the handcuff, Hill is still the most electric RB on the team IMO
** purposely leaving Ollison off this list as I don't trust any ATL RB at this point

WR's:

• Will Fuller - if still out there, i'd add him 1st over the below. Yes, he's injury prone & has a very tough matchup this week, but we saw what he can do this past week & Watson seems to look at him just as much, if not more than Nuk.
  • James Washington - Has the speed to score a TD at any time. Once Hodges entered the game Washington caught an ~80yd TD pass...
  • Darius Slayton - even with Shepard back, he got 7 targets vs. a touch CHI defense. Jones seems to trust him and he has Flex floor with WR2 upside
  • Randall Cobb - with defenses taking the #1 WR away from Dak, Cobb will continue to be a viable flex option at WR
  • Mecole Hardman - has the potential to break a long TD any time he touches the ball - Hill should be ok. If he is, Hardman still has value. If he's not, Hardman gets a little bump
  • AJ Brown - hard to trust any TEN WR, but the dide is BIG, Tannehill is looking great, and has some nice matchups coming.
  • N'Keal Harry - 1 catch, 1 TD. more of a keeper add (likely already owned in those leagues though), but the more reps he gets and the more trust Brady gets in him, he could be a very good asset at WR on a depleated WR corp in NE
  • Cole Beasley - high floor in PPR with decent upside if can get a TD
  • Anthony Miller/ Taylor Gabriel - flip a coin as to who the non ARob safety blanket will be for Trubisky, but at any given week either can have WR3 value
  • Gage - caught 8 of his 10 targets.... anyone getting 10 targets in a game should at least have add-consideration
  • Robby Anderson - took my own advise and dropped him last week... so of course he goes off for 5/86/1... with Darnold playing well, he's got potential to score each week now (yes, a 180 on my past few weeks thinking too...what ya gonna do)

TE's:

• Jared Cook - found the fountain of youth as he's been great the last 3 weeks. Anyone in a TE bind (likely a lot of people) - if somehow available, he's easily the top TE add
  • Ryan Griffin - not a ton of targets this past week, but still salvaged the day with a TD - with the TE wasteland, you could definitely do worse
  • Noah Fant - not great, but still getting a lot of targets for a TE. PPR could help his floor
  • Jacob Hollister - rough week, but everyone in SEA (less Penny) seemingly struggled from a fantasy perspective. He is still one of Wilson's primary RZ targets. 
  • Rudolph - if dropped for the bye

Defense:

• PHI - aside from the "elite Defenses" that are already owned, PHI might have the best ROS schedule for a DEF
  • NYJ - looked good vs. OAK and aside from BAL in week 15 has a great ROS schedule as well
  • CAR - gets WAS this week

My drops for the week in order to make room for the above:

• David Johnson - If you haven't already, let him be a roster-suck on someone else's team. I just don't see it happening for him this year
  • Adrian Peterson - Guice back, just don't see him doing much sharing carries on this offense
  • Duke Johnson - same as last week - I'd rather drop him for one of the upside RB's listed above. 
  • Matt Breida - Coleman, Mostert, Wilson, etc... Even when he gets healthy, I'm not sure what role he's going to play
  • Brian Hill - Held last week to see what he might be able to do... can be safely dropped now
  • Royce Freeman - looks to be a repeat of last year where Lindsay is getting more and more, while Freeman getting less
  • Zach Pascal - only 1 target this past week. I think IND is just looking to run more and the passing game will be a coin flip
  • Sammy Watkins - still on this list.
  • Mike Williams - a hold if you're desperate, but has yet to score a TD this year... 
  • Curtis Samuel - the offense runs through CMC and DJ Moore as the 2nd offensive threat... I don't think there's enough to go around to support 3 skill position players 
  • Renfrow - sucks bc he was looking like a decent ppr option, but has a broken rib and punctured lung (WOW)
  • AJ Green - I assume already dropped
  • Corey Davis - minimal upside here. No more byes = I'm only rostering RB/WR/TE with a high ceiling.
  • Aaron Rodgers - mentioned him a couple weeks back and after this SF game, I think you can safely start a number of WW QB's over Rodgers and be happy with the results. Has a couple good matchups in NYG & WAS, but after that, I wouldn't even consider starting him... at all.
  • Phillip Rivers - if you haven't dropped him already, what are you waiting for??
  • TJ Hockenson - even with a TE wasteland, he's not rosterable
  • *** any backup Kicker or QB you have on your team. Should go without saying, but at this time of year with the bye's done, there's no reason to roster a backup K, QB, or even TE unless you're playing the matchups

As always, I'm 100% confident there's both "adds" & "drops" that I've overlooked, but hopefully this helps get things started.

Ok, Last regular-season week (for most) of the season... time to empty what's left of your FAAB. I know we still have a game tonight, so I'll likely update the list sometime tomorrow if there's anyone who catches my eye/ there's someone glaring that I forgot (doing this while at work, so can't devote my undivided attention), but here's what I got now:

QB's:

• Tannehill - I can't believe i'm recommending him, but he's been terrific as of late and his schedule moving forward looks great
  • Daniel Jones - actually didn't do to bad (fantasy-wise) vs. Chicago. upcoming matchups; (GB, PHI, MIA, WAS)
  • Darnold - decent floor, but with bye weeks over, not sure i'd feel more confident in him over other QB's available/ already on your roster

RB's:

• Benny Snell - led PIT in touches and I have no faith that Conner will be back healthy any time soon. 
  • Gus Edwards - Plays tonight and I expect to be similar to previous weeks - clear handcuff + has standalone value week to week
  • Rashaad Penny - likely owned, but still want to put on the list. While I don't think this past week is the new standard, he's clearly shown he should be getting more touches. And if Carson keeps fumbling, we could have a RB2 with low-end RB1 upside with the way SEA runs the ball
  • Jordan Wilkins  - while the aforementioned Williams looks to be the lead back in Indy now, I don't think Wilkins was 100% healthy this past week. They know what they have in him and he could be a sneaky add
  • Darrell Williams - (copied from last week - nothing has changed) - ?? If you have a free roster spot, he might be the last RB standing in KC
  • McCoy - I think he could be on both the add & drop lists as I have no idea what is going on with him/ the KC backfield
  • Bo Scarbrough - likely added last week, but on the chance he's still available, he's looked good the past 2 games now - probably wouldn't start him vs. CHI this week, but could be a nice flex option down the stretch
  • Patrick Laird - not going to be the 3-down back, but could be helpful in PPR leagues
  • Chase Edmonds - DJ = hurt and while Drake has looked pretty good, I still don't trust him 100%. Edmonds looks to be back at practice too.

• Armstead - Fournette has been absolutely awesome this year. along with Cook could be the RB steals of the draft. Still, I'd worry about his health and Armstead has shown he can at least be trusted
  • Pollard  - still one of the top Handcuffs IMO. DAL entire offense looked bad vs. NE & while the ROS doesn't exactly look like a cakewalk, i'd still take a chance on him
  • A. Mattison - continuing to beat the Mattison drum - could be a RB1 if Cook goes down (Likely owned in all leagues already)
  • J. Hill - while Gus Edwards looks to be the handcuff, Hill is still the most electric RB on the team IMO
** purposely leaving Ollison off this list as I don't trust any ATL RB at this point

WR's:

• Will Fuller - if still out there, i'd add him 1st over the below. Yes, he's injury prone & has a very tough matchup this week, but we saw what he can do this past week & Watson seems to look at him just as much, if not more than Nuk.
  • James Washington - Has the speed to score a TD at any time. Once Hodges entered the game Washington caught an ~80yd TD pass...
  • Darius Slayton - even with Shepard back, he got 7 targets vs. a touch CHI defense. Jones seems to trust him and he has Flex floor with WR2 upside
  • Randall Cobb - with defenses taking the #1 WR away from Dak, Cobb will continue to be a viable flex option at WR
  • Mecole Hardman - has the potential to break a long TD any time he touches the ball - Hill should be ok. If he is, Hardman still has value. If he's not, Hardman gets a little bump
  • AJ Brown - hard to trust any TEN WR, but the dide is BIG, Tannehill is looking great, and has some nice matchups coming.
  • N'Keal Harry - 1 catch, 1 TD. more of a keeper add (likely already owned in those leagues though), but the more reps he gets and the more trust Brady gets in him, he could be a very good asset at WR on a depleated WR corp in NE
  • Anthony Miller/ Taylor Gabriel - flip a coin as to who the non ARob safety blanket will be for Trubisky, but at any given week either can have WR3 value
  • Gage - caught 8 of his 10 targets.... anyone getting 10 targets in a game should at least have add-consideration
  • Robby Anderson - took my own advise and dropped him last week... so of course he goes off for 5/86/1... with Darnold playing well, he's got potential to score each week now (yes, a 180 on my past few weeks thinking too...what ya gonna do)

TE's:

• Jared Cook - found the fountain of youth as he's been great the last 3 weeks. Anyone in a TE bind (likely a lot of people) - if somehow available, he's easily the top TE add
  • Ryan Griffin - not a ton of targets this past week, but still salvaged the day with a TD - with the TE wasteland, you could definitely do worse
  • Noah Fant - not great, but still getting a lot of targets for a TE. PPR could help his floor
  • Jacob Hollister - rough week, but everyone in SEA (less Penny) seemingly struggled from a fantasy perspective. He is still one of Wilson's primary RZ targets. 

Defense:

• PHI - aside from the "elite Defenses" that are already owned, PHI might have the best ROS schedule for a DEF
  • NYJ - looked good vs. OAK and aside from BAL in week 15 has a great ROS schedule as well

• David Johnson - If you haven't already, let him be a roster-suck on someone else's team. I just don't see it happening for him this year
  • Adrian Peterson - Guice back, just don't see him doing much sharing carries on this offense
  • Duke Johnson - same as last week - I'd rather drop him for one of the upside RB's listed above. 
  • Matt Breida - Coleman, Mostert, Wilson, etc... Even when he gets healthy, I'm not sure what role he's going to play
  • Brian Hill - Held last week to see what he might be able to do... can be safely dropped now
  • Royce Freeman - looks to be a repeat of last year where Lindsay is getting more and more, while Freeman getting less
  • Zach Pascal - only 1 target this past week. I think IND is just looking to run more and the passing game will be a coin flip
  • Mike Williams - a hold if you're desperate, but has yet to score a TD this year... 
  • Curtis Samuel - the offense runs through CMC and DJ Moore as the 2nd offensive threat... I don't think there's enough to go around to support 3 skill position players 
  • Renfrow - sucks bc he was looking like a decent ppr option, but has a broken rib and punctured lung (WOW)
  • Corey Davis - minimal upside here. No more byes = I'm only rostering RB/WR/TE with a high ceiling.
  • Aaron Rodgers - mentioned him a couple weeks back and after this SF game, I think you can safely start a number of WW QB's over Rodgers and be happy with the results. Has a couple good matchups in NYG & WAS, but after that, I wouldn't even consider starting him... at all.
  • Phillip Rivers - if you haven't dropped him already, what are you waiting for??
  • *** any backup Kicker or QB you have on your team. Should go without saying, but at this time of year with the bye's done, there's no reason to roster a backup K, QB, or even TE unless you're playing the matchups

As always, I'm 100% confident there's both "adds" & "drops" that I've overlooked, but hopefully this helps get things started.

Curious in a full point ppr league, who would be your #1 add between Snell and Fuller?  

Curious in a full point ppr league, who would be your #1 add between Snell and Fuller?  
Not to cop out, but it really depends on your needs. If my RB depth is shallow, I think i'd lean Snell. If you feel you have enough RB's to carry you, then I'd go Fuller. 

Let's say you are equally set/ needy at WR & RB, I think I'd lean Fuller. Even with Nuk, he had a helluva game. And if he can stay healthy, I honestly see low-end WR2/ high end WR3 as his floor each week (maybe not this week vs. NE though). Whereas I think Snell "should" be the lad guy there, I don't have a whole lot of faith, that Conner/ Samuels won't at least cut into things... plus who will be their QB moving forward? Now, all this sounds like a huge knock on Snell...not meant to be that. Just my rational for saying I'd lean Fuller over him if i had to pick. 

Hope this helps

Not to cop out, but it really depends on your needs. If my RB depth is shallow, I think i'd lean Snell. If you feel you have enough RB's to carry you, then I'd go Fuller. 

Let's say you are equally set/ needy at WR & RB, I think I'd lean Fuller. Even with Nuk, he had a helluva game. And if he can stay healthy, I honestly see low-end WR2/ high end WR3 as his floor each week (maybe not this week vs. NE though). Whereas I think Snell "should" be the lad guy there, I don't have a whole lot of faith, that Conner/ Samuels won't at least cut into things... plus who will be their QB moving forward? Now, all this sounds like a huge knock on Snell...not meant to be that. Just my rational for saying I'd lean Fuller over him if i had to pick. 

Hope this helps
Fortunately I really don't need neither guy.  My primary goal is to block my opponent(s).  Playoffs begin in my league in week 13.  I prefer Fuller but opposition needs a RB more.  I'd rather have Fuller as the long term play (and I believe like yourself is the better pickup overall) but I don't like his match-up as you stated against N.E. this week.

We'll see if any other possible waivers emerge after the MNF game.  Thanks for your help.  ;)

Jack Doyle is enticing with Ebron going on IR.  Doyle has had 3 or 4 catches in 8 out of the last 9 games so he already had a nice floor.  Adding a catch or two per game would easily make him a top 10 tight end.  Doyle has played 70% of snaps this season so his snap count will only rise a bit but he'll likely run routes on a higher percentage of his snaps without Ebron on the field.

Kerrith Whyte? 🤷‍♂️ 

samuels 0 carries 

I watched the game.  IMO He looked quick, good moves and good vision.  He looks a little small to carry the load, but his elusiveness at this stage of the season is something to pay attention to.  They need Snell to hit between the tackles though.  He did a great job of wearing down the defense behind that O-Line.  It really plays to the Steelers strengths.  

Jack Doyle is enticing with Ebron going on IR.  Doyle has had 3 or 4 catches in 8 out of the last 9 games so he already had a nice floor.  Adding a catch or two per game would easily make him a top 10 tight end.  Doyle has played 70% of snaps this season so his snap count will only rise a bit but he'll likely run routes on a higher percentage of his snaps without Ebron on the field.
Targeting Doyle for the reasons you gave.  A 5/50 game I'll take.

In one QB leagues, Darnold and Tannehill are now potential starters since quality QBs are tough to find this season.   Guys like Carr are fading.   Ryan is struggling.  Pburgh is a mess.   Washington, Denver, and Cincy don't have a QBs.   
I had picked up Jones as a playoff possibility with Ryan going downhill and Winston doing who knows, but Tannehill is still available and playing well.  I'll have to compare them and their playoff schedules.  Riding Winston for this week though.  His playoff sched isn't too bad either (Ind, @Det, Hou).

QB - Tannehill (for reasons listed above), would drop Jones or even M. Ryan at this point.

RB - both D. Williams' are available (does anyone know what is going on there?), Edmonds, or L. Murray - no drop needed here as I dropped my TE used to cover Kelce's bye last week already.  Looking for Flex upside over R. Jones/Jamaal Williams that I've been playing.  Honestly, I think only Edmonds or Darrel Williams could do that, barring injuries elsewhere.

WR - R. AndersonA. J. Brown - I'm looking for a late season hot streak out of some one (in case I need to replace Kupp (Sea, @Dal, @SF in playoffs), which is why I picked up D. Slayton a couple of weeks ago.  He would have to be dropped for one of these (not dropping Kirk).  Only Robby strikes me as a possible hot streak, I'll have to think about this one.  I guess I could actually drop M. Ryan also here.

Def - I have NE and it is rough right now (@Hou, KC next 2 weeks) .  The last 3 weeks have been bad (not unexpected by me or many others).  I had planned to double-team w/ the Jets, and did play them during NE's bye, but I had to drop due to multiple byes, they got snatched away, and now my best choice is probably the Eagles (@Mia, NYG), but they are a pretty low scoring TD.  But who would I drop.  Might just have to ride out NE if I want the depth elsewhere.

Darnold (13-14) and Tannehill ( 14-15) both have fantastic matchups in coming weeks and could be vital in the playoffs. I think I like Tannehill a little more as he’s running for 30-40 yards a week and getting some scores himself 

QB's:

RB's:

WR's:

TE's:

Defense:

Few TE's I forgot to list:

• David Njoku - should be back this week and for the TE needy, might be the top add as the offense is starting to look good and he's a big body for Baker
  • Mike Gesicki  - near the bottom of the "TE adds", but scored a TD and has as good, if not better chance than many other similar-ranked TE's
  • Mo Alie-Cox - In DEEP/ dynasty/ keeper leagues - I think the move of Ebron to IR might actually mean MAC gets the bump and not Doyle..

Mclauren is on our waiver - but he faces @Car, @GB, and Phi in his next three.  Thoughts on him overall and for this week vs Carolina?

Debating my TE position hard. I'm in a position where I need to win and a few chips to fall my way, but I clearly need to win by a lot, so I need swing for the fences picks too.

I'm debating between Hollister, Griffin, and Rudolph. Griffin seems like the guy who should boom this week, but he was such a non-factor last week before grabbing that lone TD at the end. Hollister apparently got tweaked in the game but should have had another TD if Wilson didn't go Carson Wentz airmail for a play there. Rudolph is TD dependent and apparently found the fountain of youth lately.

I think I will probably lean Griffin > Rudolph >  Hollister but I could be swayed if anyone else is going through the same debate.

Debating my TE position hard. I'm in a position where I need to win and a few chips to fall my way, but I clearly need to win by a lot, so I need swing for the fences picks too.

I'm debating between Hollister, Griffin, and Rudolph. Griffin seems like the guy who should boom this week, but he was such a non-factor last week before grabbing that lone TD at the end. Hollister apparently got tweaked in the game but should have had another TD if Wilson didn't go Carson Wentz airmail for a play there. Rudolph is TD dependent and apparently found the fountain of youth lately.

I think I will probably lean Griffin > Rudolph >  Hollister but I could be swayed if anyone else is going through the same debate.
Jack Doyle might be an option.  His usage/scoring is noticeably higher without Ebron (injured).  Decent week 13 matchup for TE and then great week 14 matchup vs TB

Users who are viewing this thread