What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cowboys vs Patriots - Week 12 (1 Viewer)

I am getting really tired of the media continually railing that Brady doesn't have any weapons...seriously? I know there are injuries but they drafted two WRs, other teams can use rookie WRs to get some things going, apparently it's impossible in New England. In Pittsburgh, almost every year a new rookie crops up and Ben knows how to utilize their skills. 

-Maybe Tom Brady can't throw the ball very deep like in the 2-30+ range where a lot of high profiel WRs make a living. I don't think Brady could rack up numbers on Amari Cooper because he doesn't have the arm to get it down the field any more. Every throw is a 3 yd drag or stick route, run for 3 more yards on top of it, 2nd and 4 and on we go, right Tom?

Witten can still catch but he absolutely turns and waits to absorb the hit, he has no shiftiness after the catch whatsoever. 

He might be better than anything they had on the roster but he still has to be one of the worst starting TEs in the NFL right now. 

Witten can still catch but he absolutely turns and waits to absorb the hit, he has no shiftiness after the catch whatsoever. 

He might be better than anything they had on the roster but he still has to be one of the worst starting TEs in the NFL right now. 
He isn’t. 

Last edited by a moderator:
As a Ravens fan hoping for the Cowboys to knock the Pats into the #2 seed, all I can say is it must be very frustrating to be a Cowboys fan

Garrett is truly just barely good enough to keep his job. Running the ball down their throats, then pass on 3rd and 2, then try a 46 yard FG in a monsoon. How about running it on 3rd and then running again on 4th and very short if you don’t get it on 3rd 

I’ve been hoping for more Jarwin. Not happening apparently

So even if there is no Ref controversy we are now treated to Mike Perriera at every major game covered by Troy and Buck, this is like having a huge House Party and somehow your school principal is sitting in your living room...WTF!

It's not funny, it's not enjoyable, it's a complete NFL justification because they can't admit that they don't know how to make the final 5 minutes of most major football games run without some hitch involving the Referees. 

It's mind numbing that they have done this. 

So even if there is no Ref controversy we are now treated to Mike Perriera at every major game covered by Troy and Buck, this is like having a huge House Party and somehow your school principal is sitting in your living room...WTF!

It's not funny, it's not enjoyable, it's a complete NFL justification because they can't admit that they don't know how to make the final 5 minutes of most major football games run without some hitch involving the Referees. 

It's mind numbing that they have done this. 
It's an idea that lawyers pitched to business owners

I knew Cooper was going to have a rough day but I din't think he would be a complete hole on the roster today. 

It's like whatever stud you have on offense, New England is going to take it away every time. 

I'd like to see a list if WRs that have had a solid to really good day vs New England in the last 5 years. It's unreal you can shut that guy down with 1 guy. 

Users who are viewing this thread