What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

QB help for Week 13 (Jackson or Mahomes) (1 Viewer)

Mr Laughwell

Footballguy
So I’m in a three way tie for second and top 4 advance to the playoffs. So I really need just one more win to secure a spot since I’ve outscored everyone already. I can’t decide between the following:

Jackson at home against the 49ers or Mahomes at home against the Raiders. 

Mahomes obviously has the better matchup, but Jackson in my opinion is the MVP and has been owning teams. HELP!

How and why you have managed to have both these guys all season is a bit of a mystery. That said, I'd go Mahomes, coming off a bye, in what is likely a shoot out against the Raiders.

I have Jackson and Mahomes in a league.  I tried to trade one of them, but there weren’t any takers for the value that I felt I should get.  So, I sit on one of them each week. 

The weather is going to be bad in both games so I would go with Lamar for his running ability.

Gotta play the hot hand imop. Lamar. Good Niner D but right now it doesn't seem to matter with him.

see my post please

Users who are viewing this thread