What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How many FBG could you text right now? (1 Viewer)

How many FBG could you text right now?

Votes: 73 49.0%

Votes: 24 16.1%

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • 3-5

Votes: 17 11.4%
  • 6-10

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • 11-25

Votes: 12 8.1%
  • 26-50

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • 51-99

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I’m incapable of texting

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
Answered zero, because that's the truth.

I have had the numbers of at least two individuals on the board for one reason or another. I deleted the contact info as soon as neither of us needed it. 

:banned:

Last edited by a moderator:
17, which was fewer than I expected.

Edit:  Many lost over the years to phone changes, including people like TU who are no longer with us.   :(  

Gah. Tough question.

If I count active FBGs, 6-10.

If I count people who have registered here over the years ... 26-50 that I know of; prolly more.

I used to run magic football auctions that introduced me to lots of locals that have joined here. Many after my recommendation.

Probably zero now as I lost my old phone a while ago and switched from verizon to att. 

4 at one point for sure, maybe 5-6.

Larryboy, Keys, Stryker, and Krista.

Possibly baymen and fat nick.

Probably zero now as I lost my old phone a while ago and switched from verizon to att. 

I definitely had yours at one point but lost it in phone changes over the years, too.

Ehhh 5 maybe.  Easy to find as save them as FBG "username" .  So there are those and unless have another buried somewhere that's it. 

I still got yours. At least what it was back then lol

I could probably do a dozen or so. 

Just one.... MoP  :D

Sent him a bunch of cool stuff in the T Shirt exchange and he was really appreciative. We shared some PMs and ended up exchanging #s. We were going to meet up for a drink when he was in town but the timing did not line up.

Really nice guy. 

Around 20 or so from various drafts

The text history mostly consists of "you're up" boomeranging between us

Users who are viewing this thread