Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
smokinfish

W13 Who to drop for handcuffs?

W13 What bench players to drop for RB Handcuffs Wire pickups?  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Question

I’m a lock for the playoffs and I’m looking to pick up some handcuffs off the wire.
My starters QB,Lamar Jackson RB  Kamara, Ingram, Eckler, D. Henry, TE H. Henry. 
I want to pick up handcuffs G.Edwards and D.Lewis this week.

But I’ll need to drop two of the following: M.Ryan, J.Hollister, D.Guice, A.Mattison, J.Samuels.

Who do I drop? I don’t want to help my opponents. My biggest competition has Conner.

1 point PPR

1 QB, 2 RB, 2WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex 

my WR: T. Hill, M. Evans, T, McLaurin

Edited by smokinfish

2 answers to this question

Sorry, I only voted for one, didn't see it was for 2.  Samuels isn't worth much now that Snell is starting even though your opp has Conner.

Otherwise, I'd drop in this order:  Guice (can you start 2 or 3 RB's?  You have 4), Mattison, Hollister, Ryan.  It depends on what you have on your wire as an emergency TE, if there are plenty, Hollister could move up before Mattison (esp if you start 3 RBs).  But Hollister is top 12 right now, so I wouldn't really want to drop him.  Much more important IMO to have a backup QB going into the playoff.  Ryan is not playing well right now, but I would not go into the playoffs w/o a backup.  Anyone else available?  Tannehill?  Jones?  I'd even take Fitzmagic over Ryan because of his cake playoff schedule (all emergency plays only obv, but I'd hate to be scrambling for K. Allen, Trubisky, Dalton, et.al if the unthinkable happens).  Unless you want to go with Robert Griffen as Jackson handcuff, which might not be the worst idea.

I would probably not drop any of them.  A handcuff is only valuable if you plan on starting him.  I’m not sure that you would start them over any one but Samuel’s.