What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bills vs. Cowboys Week 13 (1 Viewer)

Not great defense by Buffalo there. Poyer on Cooper got beat twice on that drive. That matchup makes no sense at all for Buffalo.

Also, that was a dumb personal foul. Dumb because Phillips coming in late like that was dumb, but also dumb because I’m not sure that Phillips even hit the guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dak, making great reads and throws on the opening drive. If Zeke stays active in passing game, he will have a monster day.

I’m still 100% against returners bringing it out of the end zone. 90% of the time they don’t even make it to the 25. It’s a bad play.

Nice run by Singletary to start. Good downfield blocking by the O-line.

Man, those illegal contact calls against Tre have been called pretty tight too. Everything going Dallas’s way so far.

I really hate that sequence of plays.  For some reason, Buffalo keeps wanting to go deep on plays where they don't really need to.

He has been compared to Cam Newton. Remember when Newton jumped away from the pile instead of going in and getting that ball.  During the Superbowl no less. 

I have no idea if Allen should be compared to Newton. But he has one thing that Newton lacks. 

Jerry has to clean house. Coaching staff on both sides is incompetent and whatever they do don’t give Dak a new contract. 

Users who are viewing this thread