What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 13 Questions For Bloom (1 Viewer)

JoeMoney said:
Hi Mr. Bloom.

PPR League for rest of season, specifically weeks 15 and 16.  Looking for bench depth for playoffs as waivers lock next week  

McCoy or Penny at RB?

McLaurien or Samuel at WR?

thanks in advance!

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving with the family Sig,.  As always thanks for the help.

I'm very nervous that Mark Ingram wont be able to go Sunday, and need a backup plan.  The waiver wire is a wasteland.  I need 2 RB's, I'm starting McCaffrey and hopefully Ingram.  I sat D. Montgomery, my only other option,  my only other RB is Bonnafon.

Pick 1 WW scrub for me in case Ingram is a no go.  12 team, 1 PPR, standard scoring.

Barber @ Jax;  Wilson @ Balt;  Ajayi @ Mia;  Whyte vs Cle;  Burkhead @ Hou;  D. washington @ KC;  J. Hill vs SF - sadly this is the best available 
hope you did too!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

last week before the playoffs & need a little help:

League 1: 12-team, .5 PPR, Passing Redraft league (short bench) (QRRWWTFKD)

Roster:

• QB: L. Jackson
  • RB: Chubb, Henry, Montgomery, Singletary
  • WR: A. Cooper, Tyreek Hill, Mike Williams, Fuller, J. Washington
  • TE: Kelce, H. Henry
  • K: Gay
  • DST: CAR
Q: I should get a 1st round bye; is there anyone of the below you'd add; if so who to drop?

• R. Penny
  • B. Snell
  • Darrell Williams (over monty)
  • L. McCoy
  • R. Anderson
  • S. Shepard

League 2: 12-team, .5 PPR, Passing TD's = 4pts, 3yr Keeper league (QRRWWTFKD)

Roster 

• QB: Watson, A. Rodgers
  • RB: Kamara, Chubb, Ekeler, Montgomery, Mattison
  • WR: Nuk, Evans, Chark, DK Metcalf, Tyrell WIlliams
  • TE: M. Andrews, Cook
  • K: Butker
  • DST: PHI
Q: Would you drop anyone above for: 

• Darrell Williams (over mattison)
  • Benny Snell
  • R. Armstead
  • Gus Edwards
Q2: WDIS at QB?

• Watson v. NE
  • Rodgers @ NYG

Thanks as always
my pleasure as always

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. Trying to pick my last PPR flex. Presume Edelman, Landry and Melvin are starters. Already played Golladay and Cohen (he was probably a mistake)

So then I have to pick between Marquis Brown or Darrell Williams? Would it change if I am looking to go with the higher floor. no 

Thanks!

Right now im leaning this way in stamdard scoring...

RB. Carson and Lindsay

WR. Adams, Chark

Flex. DJ Moore

But can sub in K Allen, Miles Sanders or possibly Darrel Williams...also have Conner but cant trust that shoulder yet.

Sub or stick with my gut on those?  
id go sanders over carson

Weak RB's, strong WR's & TE's. Pls rank who to drop to pick up 2nd DST to pair w/SF or Balt. for 4 week playoff rounds.

Also, drop any to pick up Edmonds or Ajayi or specific high upside RB.

Lg 1:

D. Johnson, D. Samuels, L. Murray, Jam. Williams

Lg 2:

J. Howard, Jam. Williams, R. Jones II, D Waller
drop johnson and howard, hold rest over edmonds/ajayi

Sig,

thanks for always being patient and giving of your time on Twitter and here.

1.) Pick 2 for ppr: Darrel, Snell, AJ Brown.

the fan in me wants to watch Darrel and Brown but logic says Snell has to be the floor pick between to pair with prolly Darrel. Let the fan or logic win?  logic on snell is sound and i wont talk you out of it, how is your matchup looking after thr games?

2.) Might need in week 14: Auden Tate or Hurns in ppr?

I need a WR in non PPR, this week and possibly ROS if they shut down Julio. However, I need to win this week and score as many points as possible to make the playoffs (tiebreaker is points scored). The waiver options are Watkins, McLaurin, Westbrook and Alshon Jeffery. Thanks!

Standard scoring, one flex quandary this week, need 1 from the following:

Landry (going great but down to earth time?), Darryl Williams (usage unknown), Will Fuller (bad matchup)

Thanks!

He’s got the upside with Edelman, Riggs, Waller, Henry (Chargers TE), Bell, Lindsay, vs my Lockett, Godwin, Chubb, (already played Ridley, singletary, cook) and he had Thomas. I evened the odds after Thursday  night from projected for to get an ### kickin. So it’s hard to say if in both flex spots I play it safe with snell or roll with AJ. I think we in agreement Snell is lowest upside in ppr between him and Darrel and AJ? 

Standard scoring.

Benny Snell on a wet field vs the Browns, or Darrel Williams in the wind  vs the Raiders?

Happy Thanksgiving!!

last week before the playoffs & need a little help:

League 1: 12-team, .5 PPR, Passing Redraft league (short bench) (QRRWWTFKD)

Roster:

• QB: L. Jackson
  • RB: Chubb, Henry, Montgomery, Singletary
  • WR: A. Cooper, Tyreek Hill, Mike Williams, Fuller, J. Washington
  • TE: Kelce, H. Henry
  • K: Gay
  • DST: CAR
Q: I should get a 1st round bye; is there anyone of the below you'd add; if so who to drop?

• R. Penny
  • B. Snell
  • Darrell Williams
  • L. McCoy
  • R. Anderson
  • S. Shepard

League 2: 12-team, .5 PPR, Passing TD's = 4pts, 3yr Keeper league (QRRWWTFKD)

Roster 

• QB: Watson, A. Rodgers
  • RB: Kamara, Chubb, Ekeler, Montgomery, Mattison
  • WR: Nuk, Evans, Chark, DK Metcalf, Tyrell WIlliams
  • TE: M. Andrews, Cook
  • K: Butker
  • DST: PHI
Q: Would you drop anyone above for: 

• Darrell Williams
  • Benny Snell
  • R. Armstead
  • Gus Edwards
Q2: WDIS at QB?

• Watson v. NE
  • Rodgers @ NYG

Thanks as always

my pleasure as always
Thanks for answering my questions; unfortunately, b/c league 1 is on CBS, it's too late to drop Monty and since League 2 is a keeper league, would you still drop Mattison for Darrell? Was initially considering dropping Tyrell, but Cook's health this season does make Mattison an interesting drop as well. 

thanks again

Sup SIg, 

In playoffs and looking to optimize my roster with high upside RBs. how would you rank these RBs in .5PPR  league for weeks 15 and 16:

Drake  cle/@SEA

Singletary @ Ptt/@NE

Penny @car/ Zona

Mattison @LAC/GB

Darrel Williams Den/@Chi

Edwards jets/@cle

Pollard Rams/@Phi

Armstead @Oak/@ATL

Thanks again!!

1.  Flex: Darrel Williams, Guice or Mclaurin--0.5 PPR

2.  WR--Kirk, Brandin Cooks, Westbrook, Sterling Sheperd--0.5 PPR

3.  Flex--Darrel Williams, Brandin Cooks, Mclaurin, James White, Jaylen Samuels--Full PPR

TIA

Fanduel (cash game need high upside): 

McCafrey and Wilkins or Leveon and Cook

Hill or Hopkins or Godwin (i have Mahones in currently)

Mahomes or Lamar Or fade both: weather issues in both games

12 team PPR(Playing the top scoring team, need a win for a bye): 

Pick 1 - Fuller, Hollywood brown(( i have Lamar), Shepard, Jamal williams

Drop one of WR above for bench stash(Darrell williams, Hill - late keeper option)

Stash a defense - I have New England D and will have a bye so need one for week 15 and 16 only

10 team no ppr, short bench(5 spots): 

Eagles D or Packers D

Lockett or Fuller

Drop one of those Defenses i was saving for playoffs(im garanteed a playoff spot) and pickup Mattison or pollard for bench stash.

10 team, .5 ppr, no keeper, 12-0 top scoring team by alot - Juju is my wr5(behind, Hill, Kupp, Hopkins, Gallup)

Should i drop juju for a rb bench stash like Darrel williams, Duke Johnson, Snell, Mattison? 

Hip hop - Masta Ace or MF Doom :shrug:

Thanks as always Sig

Hi Sig,

PPR. RB2: Lindsay or Darrel Williams? Flex: The RB not chosen, Watkins, Conley or Hollister?

Already behind the 8-ball with subpar games from Brees and M Thomas.

Hi Sig - standard scoring.  -2 pt penalty for INTs or lost fumbles.  Non-PPR.

T Brady or J Winston?

Z Pascal or M Sanu?

thx!

Lot of pundits calling NYJ D as a better play than Baltimore D.  I am not so sure.  Garappolo with happy feet and Colema nnot running well - plus being at home.

Your call?

I need a WR in non PPR, this week and possibly ROS if they shut down Julio. However, I need to win this week and score as many points as possible to make the playoffs (tiebreaker is points scored). The waiver options are Watkins, McLaurin, Westbrook and Alshon Jeffery. Thanks!

Standard scoring, one flex quandary this week, need 1 from the following:

Landry (going great but down to earth time?), Darryl Williams (usage unknown), Will Fuller (bad matchup)

Thanks!
throw mccoy into this mix for me and how you would rank them all, please @Sigmund Bloom

is fuller really a bad matchup?  won't gilmore be glued to hopkins, potentially opening up some stuff for others?

Flex....PPR, bonuses for long TDs and 100 rush/rec, 6 pts per TD.  TE skewed scoring (i.e., 7 pts per TD instead of 6 pts, bonus at 85 yards rec, etc.)

Andrews v SF

Gurley v AZ

McLaurin v CAR

Thanks...playoffs.

He’s got the upside with Edelman, Riggs, Waller, Henry (Chargers TE), Bell, Lindsay, vs my Lockett, Godwin, Chubb, (already played Ridley, singletary, cook) and he had Thomas. I evened the odds after Thursday  night from projected for to get an ### kickin. So it’s hard to say if in both flex spots I play it safe with snell or roll with AJ. I think we in agreement Snell is lowest upside in ppr between him and Darrel and AJ? 
yes but highest guaranteed volume

Looking for a flex in PPR league. Would you go with LeSean McCoy, Jalen Richard or Emmanuel Sanders. 

In another PPR league, also looking for a flex between Will Fuller, Deebo Samuel, Darrel Williams or Tyrell Williams.

Thanks!! 

Thanks for answering my questions; unfortunately, b/c league 1 is on CBS, it's too late to drop Monty and since League 2 is a keeper league, would you still drop Mattison for Darrell? Was initially considering dropping Tyrell, but Cook's health this season does make Mattison an interesting drop as well. 

thanks again
id say yes but understand holding mattison bc cook was on inj rpt earlier this week

Users who are viewing this thread