Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hounder

Bench one..Lockett, M. Gordon, M. Sanders, DJ Moore

Question

Leaning benching Moore on matchup and fact hat he had a big week last week and don’t want to chase last weeks points.  Sanders great matchup, Gordon should kill clock against Broncs and rookie qb, Lockett if healthy faces a banged up Minn secondary.  Only other option is benching Ty Hill, but upside too great. Opinions?? Thanks (ppr)

Edited by hounder

5 answers to this question

Agree,bench Moore in that group

see my post please

Minority opinion I guess, but I think Moore is the best start of the group. He's been among the most targeted, and productive WR's for a month now. 

I'd sit Sanders. I don't think he'll see a full load, and I am fully expecting Ajayi to be more involved than last week, and possibly/likely take GL work. 

1 hour ago, travdogg said:

Minority opinion I guess, but I think Moore is the best start of the group. He's been among the most targeted, and productive WR's for a month now. 

I'd sit Sanders. I don't think he'll see a full load, and I am fully expecting Ajayi to be more involved than last week, and possibly/likely take GL work. 

True risk with Ajayi, and Moore has been great lately, hoping all 4 put up similar numbers and i don’t have a wrong choice to make.

Edited by hounder