What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Niners vs Ravens - Week 13 (1 Viewer)

When Boller threw a pass like that Heap would get his head taken off. For Lamar it’s a TD to Andrews 

loved the Ravens running out the quarter, trying to get SF to jump. Savvy even if it didn’t work, keep up time of possession 

What an unbelievably garbage call. Refs trash as usual. Announcers choking on Jackson's balls all game. 
This reminds me of something that happened to me last week.

I had to take my 84 year old pop to the doctor; mom went along.

Doc does an an exam and asks,

"Is your scrotum always that big, or is it just swollen."

Mom: "It's not swollen".

Me: ^hi-fives pop^

Nice TD run.

I'll say it again that I've said in other threads. They need to cheat coverage to the middle of the field and make Jackson throw to the sidelines. The only time he throws out there is when he bootlegs out. That's how teams beat Roman's offense w/ Kaepernick.

And the edge defender needs to just go for Jackson every play and not even look at the RB. By that time the RB's already past him anyway so pointless to even get distracted. Jackson's the most dangerous runner on the ravens and the D at least has help in the middle of the field.

Marcus Peters has money on the Niners today.  Dude is AWWWWFUL.

--Gave up first TD pass.

--Blew outside contain on Mostert TD run.

Had another blown coverage in there somewhere, that I forgot.

Users who are viewing this thread