What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles vs Dolphins - Week 13 (2 Viewers)

As  a Miami fan, I second that. I saw several fans at a Starbucks in Miami Beach a few hours ago, including a kid with an Eagles Ajayi jersey.
According to Philly reporters there will be a ton of Eagles fans there today, and the Dolphins came out to boos while the Eagles to cheers.

Half expecting Carson to check it down too much to Miles today after seeing last weeks tape.

GREAT start

not a fan of that flag; contact wasnt forcible and player was already on the ground...didnt dive at legs

ETA: ok...on reolay better call

Last edited by a moderator:
Low 80s, bearable humidity, a good breeze. I haven't been to the stadium since the partial roof was installed, a prerequisite to get SB 54. It protects most fans from the rain and a little from the sun. This is a busy travel weekend.
Do they play at same stadium Marlins did not far from Hollywood FL or is there a newer stadium in Miami area? 

Do they play at same stadium Marlins did not far from Hollywood FL or is there a newer stadium in Miami area? 
The Marlins and Dolphins used to play at the same stadium, formerly known mostly as ProPlayer stadium, originally as Joe Robie stadium, now as Hard Rock Stadium. The Marlins moved in 2011 to a new stadium in downtown Miami in 2011, so now Hard Rock Stadium is host to the Hurricanes and Dolphins. Owner Ross spent $350,000,000 of his own money renovating it in 2015, to provide a roof for fans - who got soaked in the 2010 SB. Maybe the Eagles will return to Miami in February! I forgot about the 49ers.   

The Marlins and Dolphins used to play at the same stadium, formerly known mostly as ProPlayer stadium, originally as Joe Robie stadium, now as Hard Rock Stadium. The Marlins moved in 2011 to a new stadium in downtown Miami in 2011, so now Hard Rock Stadium is host to the Hurricanes and Dolphins. Owner Ross spent $350,000,000 of his own money renovating it in 2015, to provide a roof for fans - who got soaked in the 2010 SB. Maybe the Eagles will return to Miami in February! I forgot about the 49ers.   
It’s been about 10 years since I’d been there, seems like such an old stadium though how much life is left in it I wonder to do a remodel that size?

It’s been about 10 years since I’d been there, seems like such an old stadium though how much life is left in it I wonder to do a remodel that size?
With how much stadiums cost to build no stadium should last less then 40 years

Parker is #1 in receiving yards in the AFC since week 6. He showed flashes but was never consistent, until this year.  

Users who are viewing this thread