What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles vs Dolphins - Week 13 (1 Viewer)

Had been playing much better of late. Parker looking studly today, not like hes been running wide open but catching every contested ball
He doesn't get much separation, maybe it's route running or he's not as fast as advertised. I've watched him for 3 years.  But he and Fitzpatrick are clicking.

You guys have a good D Line, I thought the Eagles would dominate the LOS
they've controlled it, several sacks, lot of big hits on Fitz., minimal rush yards. Fitz has paid when he's held it, and often getting it out quick

Last edited by a moderator:
He doesn't get much separation, maybe it's route running or he's not as fast as advertised. I've watched him for 3 years.  But he and Fitzpatrick are clicking.
There is no pressure to win, Fitz can just sling it and teams know it's an easy W most weeks, when the pressure is on Parker folds like a cheap tent

Gotta give Miami a little credit here.  They certainly don't look like. team that has quit on the season.  They're playing hard.
They have played hard the past 6 weeks, all be it with an NCAA roster. Like I said earlier learn the name Brian Flores when this team gets some talent

Another third down conversion.  This defense is so frustrating 

and then that.  #### me sideways

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if sarcasm but he’s basically gone from being a bust to being an every week starter in fantasy. He looks great, and more importantly, he’s stayed healthy. 
Guess I’m just not sure that he’s really a different player.  He always had the talent and he looks basically the same to me.  Now has a qb that is willing to give him the chances 

This is the Eagles defense of last year and most of this year. They just had a few good games, but its not who they are.

Guess I’m just not sure that he’s really a different player.  He always had the talent and he looks basically the same to me.  Now has a qb that is willing to give him the chances 
He’s shown flashes before this season, but he’s been ultra consistent this season. As I said though, health has a lot to do with it. 

But the Eagles have shown sparks on both offense and defense this year.  The problem is that it never happens in the same game.  Same goes for the Cowboys.

Users who are viewing this thread