What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Patriots vs. Texans - Game Thread - 12/01/2019 (1 Viewer)

Chris Simms is the biggest choad on pregame shows in the universe.

What the heck did we all do wrong in our lives to get TWO Simms broadcasting football? Jeez....

I will never get away from a Simms broadcaster the rest of my life.

Chris Simms is the biggest choad on pregame shows in the universe.

What the heck did we all do wrong in our lives to get TWO Simms broadcasting football? Jeez....

I will never get away from a Simms broadcaster the rest of my life.
I feel ya.

The Simms family is local to me.

I've had to deal with them fer years.

Texans need to show they can hang tonight. The Baltimore game should have taught them a lesson. They aren’t expected to win but I’m hoping I see a team anxious to take full control of its division. 

The Titans are coming on and Houston needs to show up tonight. Not a lot of faith at all in BOB but fingers crossed that Watson can overcome his coach. 

looks like Houston is trying to do a hurry up offense which is a great call with the rumour of half the team sick for Pats. they may have started but no way they can go hard all 4 Qs if they really were sick. Of course there have been PEDs floating around the org. before, so who knows if they have some medical answer for the sickness

If Roby stayed outside that's a TD. He only had Brady to beat.

EDIT: DUDE KEEP YOUR HELMET ON DAMMIT!

Last edited by a moderator:
If Houston ever gives Duke Johnson 45-50% of the RB work they'll be so much better. I know Hyde is a good runner but Duke's pass-ctching and shiftiness are so needed in this O struggling to find a 3rd WR weapon. They've used more 2 TE looks to hide that but Duke can really help Watson a lot.

Brady's gone overboard with the hair plugs. Will look completely ridiculous once he's done playing.

Collinsworth doing his best not to say Brady looks average at best.
Yep.  They keep saying how guys are not getting open, but accuracy has always been one of Brady's biggest assets. Can he no longer fit it into tight windows to guys who aren't getting tons of separation? We know he can read a defense better than anybody and get it to a receiver who has no one within 10 yards, but he needs to trust his guys to make plays and try to fit the ball into tight windows. 

Yep.  They keep saying how guys are not getting open, but accuracy has always been one of Brady's biggest assets. Can he no longer fit it into tight windows to guys who aren't getting tons of separation? We know he can read a defense better than anybody and get it to a receiver who has no one within 10 yards, but he needs to trust his guys to make plays and try to fit the ball into tight windows. 
Agree.  And on top of that, a few of the plays - like the INT - he just made a horrible pass.

Jordan Akins and Darren Fells have turned into such a good TE combo. If they were one guy they might be a Top 5 TE.

Jordan Fells? Darren Akins?

If Watson keeps taking what the defense gives him this game is over. When the Patriots D can't get the opportunistic turnovers and win field position it looks so hard for this offense to consistently move the ball against competitive teams, and Brady is very out of sync with the offense. I mean Good Lord, can you imagine if the Pats lost Edelman? He's the only guy who seems in sync with Brady, maybe Rex Burkhead also.

Whelp it looks like Sony Michel is going to be gameplanned out of the O again. Patriots going no-huddle passing.

One thing is for sure, O'Brien will inevitably blow this in the 2nd half. 
Hey now... let's not talk about if when Bill O'Brien will blow this game.

4th quarter BTW

One thing is for sure, O'Brien will inevitably blow this in the 2nd half. 
Trying to deny, yet we all know the inevitable.

I’m going to guess it’ll be needing one more timeout that we’ll blow on a stupid challenge. 

Users who are viewing this thread